• Show
Clear All

Anyone shopping on Black Friday

closin time now tho.....yea! bye
    Gabby :flower:

Comment

Gabby...

I was that happy shopper that hopefully made your day a little less stressful!

Aaaah!

And the apple laptop was worth it all!

I will never apologize for the fun of this day!

PS LUCKY: I think your day sounds pretty cool too... love what you bought!
      If you do not live the life you believe, you will believe the life you live.

Comment

Allie, I live for your kind! Makes it all worth while.

Those other kind.......they get the fake-ie fake "Merry fuckin Christmas smiles to you" from me. And the "nicey nice "thank you anyway and have a nice day you bitch" grins! Of course with MY FACE.....they would never know it. lol hee hee.

oh my goodness dear.
        Gabby :flower:

Comment

Gabby you have been missed!!!
          I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

I don't care who you are: I always make an extra sincere effort to say "how are you today" or "have a nice day" to anyone that waits on me. My first job was a teller at a bank & people & money-hunh! The rudest sons of bitches! I vowed to never treat anyone the way I was treated. Cutomer service now a days is the pits. No one respects anyone.

I was one of those idiots that went to Best Buy (electronics) to get a GPS (global positioning system) on sale. Forget it. Never mind that-I can't find any on sale anywhere! I refuse to pay anything over $200 because it's not that we're weekly travelers but I want to get hubby a starter one & can't find any that are reviewed well & are on sale-or available for that matter.

Black Friday is for suckers in my opinion. They advertise but only have 3 in stock & sucker you into the store. Frustrated you figure you might as well buy something to make your effort. And yes-I'm out again today in search for a GPS. I have my eye on one that is online if nothing comes from my endless search. It's so frustrating trying to find a parking spot (half a mile away) fighting the crowds & only to see an empty shelf!
            :flower: Change a life; make someone feel important. ................. ........................ ..................... ........................ ................. ....... sigpic

Comment

I agree Breez that customer service these days is appalling. I used to be a clerk and I was never allowed to talk to any other employee when a customer was present. Nowadays I can hardly get the clerk to acknowledge me because they are busy chatting up their weekend plans with their coworkers. Make me absolutely insane.
              I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

yes oh yes....when you had a customer-you were not allowed to talk unless you had drive thru at the bank. Then you could gab cause customers could not hear you. But now I feel like I'm bothering clerks. It's like I'm saying "excuse me-are you busy, can you help me" rather than "Hi I'm Bunny, can I help you ma'am?"
                :flower: Change a life; make someone feel important. ................. ........................ ..................... ........................ ................. ....... sigpic

Comment

Working...
                X