To count...or not count?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To count...or not count?

For me, it was important to keep count the first 60 days or so. Then the need to track every single day kind of faded a little. Even though I'm still on MWO everyday, I have to look at a calendar to check where I'm at if someone asks. I had it marked on day 80, 90, 100, etc. so I can figure it out quick.
    At first it's very important and helps you continue the fight, but at some point you realize being AF is how you are now, and not something you have to neurotically keep track of.

Don

Comment

To count...or not count?

LOL-I did the same thing Don! I marked those milestone days on my calendar but stopped really paying attention as I neared 200. It kind of got "old" for me. I knew I was on the right path so I didn't bother with counting anymore.
      :flower: Change a life; make someone feel important. ................. ........................ ..................... ........................ ................. ....... sigpic

Comment

To count...or not count?

I am with you Breez and others. Once I hit a significant number of days I stopped counting. It was getting old for me too and I knew I had a hang of it. I was completely obsessed the first couple of months and then thought I needed something else to obsess about LOL.

Comment

To count...or not count?

Hey Maxie my sweet

Are you implying a certain physical resemblance also??

Attached files [img]/converted_files/370565=2523-attachment.jpg[/img]
          Rest in Peace, Bear. We miss you.

Comment

To count...or not count?

I stopped counting days after around 3 months sober. Now I count by months. I can count up the days when I need to. It was fun counting the days and weeks at first. Now it's just part of day-to-day life. I sure wouldn't say I'm complacent though!
            AF as of August 5th, 2012

Comment

Working...
            X