Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Doggy Girl.. is this one of the relatives coming?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh, I can't wait to hear how it went!

MM
    Face your deficiencies and acknowledge them, but do not let them master you. Let them teach you patience, sweetness, insight.

LOL MM!! No, the spamites will be coming to MY house on December..16th I believe. Whatever that Sunday is. But thank you for Spam Dude - he will now and forever help me get into the holiday bah spirit humbug.

Have a Happy Thanksgiving! We're going to my Aunt's house, so it's just "bring a dish." I will not be bringing spam. I will admit my intrigue though, when I came across a recipe for something called Macadangdang in one of my cook books. This dish does NOT involve cocktail weiners, pillsbury dough blobs, or anything called "jello jigglers." Or spam.

DG
    Sobriety Date = 5/22/08
    Nicotine Free Date = 2/27/07

One day at a time.

Comment

What the HELL is Macadangdang? Isn't that that once dance craze of the 80's

Oh.. that's macarena.. Yeehaw!

[ame= ]YouTube - Los Del Rio - Macarena (Updated)[/ame]

GO GIRL............. I'm GROOVIN'!!
      Face your deficiencies and acknowledge them, but do not let them master you. Let them teach you patience, sweetness, insight.

Comment

oh yeh, I am so lost on this thread. WTF?

Anyway, happy thanksgiving to you doggygirl and all other americans.
        Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Comment

and, SPAM? I thought that was when you get stuff you don't want in your e-mail box. Have I missed something?
          Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Comment

beatle;227749 wrote: and, SPAM? I thought that was when you get stuff you don't want in your e-mail box. Have I missed something?
            The Spam in the MM provided avatar is similar - it's stuff you don't want in your mouth.

Macadangdang is great! It's a hot veggie dish made in the crock pot that has spinach and cauliflour (chopped up fine) and eggs and 2 kinds of cheese and onion and garlic. Let me know if you want the recipe.... MUCH tastier than spam on a toothpick.

DG
            Sobriety Date = 5/22/08
            Nicotine Free Date = 2/27/07

One day at a time.

Comment

Working...
            X