What are you listening to today...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I LOVE international music... I am a music junkie! Today I am listening to...

Cheb i Sabbah
    La Ghriba: La Kahena Remix

Very cool! Blasting it throughout the spa - everyone loves it. You can find it on Napster....
    Face your deficiencies and acknowledge them, but do not let them master you. Let them teach you patience, sweetness, insight.

I am listening to Christmas music. Just got done with James Taylor's Christmas CD and am going to put on Sarah McLachlan's next.
    I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

Um okay well today it's been the Wiggles, Scooby Doo. Diego and Dora and for my own enjoyment we listened to a radio station that's playing all Christmas songs when I went to save my husband from a dead battery....

We were just on a long vacation...long car ride and watched the Polar Express twice.
      "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

beaches- how is kitty???

Comment

She did great and was better than they have seen her in awhile. She rallied! 17 years and still ticking. I am very happy.
          "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

me too beaches. i thought of her so often- and you!

Comment

sorry mama- i was excited to see beaches and had to ask about her kitty. i apologize for hijacking this thread.

currently i am syncing all my music because i just bought the ipod touch! i am so excited and it has been so easy.

will listen to b tribe first. you would like them mama i think.

Comment

lucky.. I have heard OF them but not heard them, so I'm going to put it on my computer now...
                Face your deficiencies and acknowledge them, but do not let them master you. Let them teach you patience, sweetness, insight.

Comment

Beaches - Oh, I remember those days! Luckily, my daughter and I have similar tase in music. SHe will listen to mine and I will listen to hers.. It's fun!

Comment

LIstening to

Nightmare on Wax / Smokers Delight

Lucky - I think you would like if you like b tribe....

MM

Comment

how do you get to napster? I love music....

my daughter was telling me about a group called Hemlock?
                      Sunny Out Looks are Contagious!

Comment

I'm listening to my kids bickering....LOL.

I usually only listen to the radio when in the car-it's Christmas music! Gotta get in the spirit!
                        :flower: Change a life; make someone feel important. ................. ........................ ..................... ........................ ................. ....... sigpic

Comment

Capt~

Napster

It's fantastic! You pay something like $14 a month and you can listen to anyone you could ever think of. Music from all over the world. You can even download unlimited amounts to your MP3, so that saves tons! Also, you can make playlists like radio stations. I love it!

MM

Comment

When you down load can you put it on a cd? I had itunes then it said I was copying to much of my own music that I had already paid for. tell me again how to put a little picture on this site from my pictures... I'll put one here you'll like.
                            Sunny Out Looks are Contagious!

Comment

Capt~

You can only burn them if you purchase them. If you just want to listen to them on MP3, then you don't have to pay for the tracks. I have a speaker system set up in the spa and at home, so where ever I am I can plug in and play music all day - never get bored of the same music! And I can grab it onto my MP3 in seconds..

to download a pic, you must be in "post reply, not quick reply"

1. go to "manage attachments" button below, or click on the paper clip above
                              2. click browse, then go find the picture on your computer you want
                              3. double click on it and it will appear into your manage attachements
                              4. click on the upload button, then close your manage attachement window
                              5. click on the paper clip again, scroll down and it will be there
                              6. click on the link, and it will appear in the post (just says "attach", but it is there

All done!

MM

Comment

Working...
                              X