2 years with MWO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2 years with MWO

Today is my 2 year anniversary with MWO. I have to say that MWO honestly saved my life. I went and saw my doc shortly after reading the book and was diagnosed with Hepatitis C. I wouldn't have found out for years if I hadn't went to talk to her about my drinking.

I was AF for 6 months while I was on tx for Hep C. I had several strings of AF outside of the 6 months as well. I've been drinking more than I should lately, but not nearly as much as I was before MWO. I am confident I will reduce my drinking even more and go AF permanently if necessary.

Keep on trying and this program can work if you are ready and willing to change.

:l
    Marcie

2 years with MWO

Well done on your wonderful achievements to date, Marcie. So glad you are now well.
    Wishing you continued success and a happy and healthy future. My love to your mum and dad also.

Starlight Impress x

Comment

2 years with MWO

Happy 2nd Anniversary!! Yes I agree with you about perserverance too Marcie, I am not yet where I want to be with my drinking/AF, but I am in a far better place having found MWO.

x
      Amelia

Sober since 30/06/10

Comment

2 years with MWO

Happy 2 year anniversary, I totally agree !!!!!!!

This place is amazing!!!!

Thanks Marcie :l :l :l
        sigpicXXX

Comment

2 years with MWO

I have loved getting to know you here at MWO. You've been through some tough times and done fabulously well. I'm so glad you're here. Love to you. :h :h
          Rest in Peace, Bear. We miss you.

Comment

2 years with MWO

Wow, that is wonderful. I am glad you are feeling better. I always look forward to your posts. Here's to your continued growth!

Namaste,

MM
            Face your deficiencies and acknowledge them, but do not let them master you. Let them teach you patience, sweetness, insight.

Comment

2 years with MWO

CONGRATS M~I'm so happy you are here. I'm almost here a year & even tho it's not been a total AF one it's gotten me in the right direction. I applaud you!

Happy Anniversay!

Attached files [img]/converted_files/374230=1854-attachment.gif[/img]
              :flower: Change a life; make someone feel important. ................. ........................ ..................... ........................ ................. ....... sigpic

Comment

2 years with MWO

Marcie - WELL DONE! That is just great...thanks for posting...it's so good to read success stories! And it is....MWO = AF or Mods....and you've succeeded...and will find your way...

Big smile here!

Love FMS xx
                :heart: c: :heart:
                "Be patient and gentle with yourself - the magic is in you."

Comment

2 years with MWO

Marcie,

I have followed your growth and know you have made such progress. It makes me smile to know you are in a healthier place. I know you will have continued success.

xo

Comment

2 years with MWO

Marcie Congratulations & Happy MWO B-DAY!:goodjob: We've come a LONNNG way!
                    You were one of the first people I remember connecting with (almost) 2 years ago, when I first logged in here.(I'm right behind ya!)

I'm so glad you're still here. :h So glad you made it through all of your treatments when you did...Thank God for this place...

Love ya "cyber sister"!:l
                    The only thing worth stealing is a kiss...:flower: zwink:

Comment

2 years with MWO

Congrats to you Marcie! You have done well since your coming here. I think this place has changed many lives without a doubt.

Keep up the good work!

Comment

2 years with MWO

Great stuff, Marcie! I love it that you're here....always appreciate your posts

Suze x
                        Just hand me the chocolate and.........I'll consider my position. My solicitor has advised me to say no more than that.

Comment

2 years with MWO

Hey Marcie,

I remember all those hours we logged on chat when I first got on the site (almost 2 years ago ...). One of the first buddies I made here! You have made so much progress - you have added so much to MWO.

Big hugs, and xoxox!!
                          Pansy

Comment

2 years with MWO

Well done Marcie!

Comment

2 years with MWO

Happy Anniversary. Yeh, I'm not where I want to be either but in a way better place. I wish you continued success and hope you keep on posting even after you get where you want to be.
                              Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Comment

Working...
                              X