DRUNK FREE DECEMBER

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DRUNK FREE DECEMBER

I am starting December Alcohol Free too - had a terrible year all thanks to my drinking. So want to end it on a high note and look forward to 2008 with no worries.

Comment

DRUNK FREE DECEMBER

BB,
      Need to add me to your list for DFD now! slipped last night after 33 days AF not bad but......... Full story on fireworkers.

Thanks
      In life we can live out our dreams its true
      the one who decides,takes chances,makes choices is YOU.

Comment

DRUNK FREE DECEMBER

Good Morning all,

Prayers for you Judie, hope that all is well .............

UKblonde, :welcome: to the thread ............

Eastender, I will read the fireworks thread .............

Love & Hugs to everyone, I will be back later ......

BB xx
        sigpicXXX

Comment

DRUNK FREE DECEMBER

Dec. 1 here. The official start. I'm in. Going to have a great December. Everyone stay on board.
          Rest in Peace, Bear. We miss you.

Comment

DRUNK FREE DECEMBER

While I didn't originally think I was going to do this challenge I think it comes at a good time for me. Day 2 and comitted to drunk free!
            Suddenly I see
            This is what I want to be
            suddenly I see
            Why the hell it means so much to me.

-KT Tunstall

Comment

DRUNK FREE DECEMBER

Yesterday was good for me, today is doing well also. How's everyone doing?
              Marcie

Comment

DRUNK FREE DECEMBER

Hi Mags, Lorelei, & Mermarcie ........

I'm doing really good, had one glass of wine with dinner and will only have one more ......

How about everyone else ?????????
                sigpicXXX

Comment

DRUNK FREE DECEMBER

Doing great, today!! Glad to see so many others are, too!!

Perfect first Sunday in December, methinks!!

Love to all,
                  Cindi
                  AF April 9, 2016

Comment

DRUNK FREE DECEMBER

Hi all..
                    December 2 and all is well.... Just checking in, hope it's well with everyone else....
                    Judie, still thinking about you, hope things are ok!!
                    FMS hope the cuddle found you,,,,and more than anything I hope it helps!!
                    TIGGER1 :l

Formerly Mr Boop

Comment

DRUNK FREE DECEMBER

Mr Boop - well, I think it must have!!! Big time; I have felt better and very loved today!!! Thank you!! :h (ssh! Don't tell Mrs. Boop! )

Judie - I have been sending prayers your way and to your MIL and nephew.....I hope things are as OK as possible...:l

A lovely day here - just nice things....(and the absolute BEST sing at the Advent carol service tonight....I was sitting behind the choir and surrounded by strong singers....the choristers were singing a big descant and, boy, did "He Come With Clouds Descending"!!!! (meaning the advent hymn, 'Lo, He comes with clouds descending'!!!) Sang me li'l heart out and it was such a lovely feeling!!! (and we made a heck of a noise!!!) V. lucky!

Def DFD! Gr8!

Love FMS xx
                      :heart: c: :heart:
                      "Be patient and gentle with yourself - the magic is in you."

Comment

DRUNK FREE DECEMBER

Hi Ya'll!
                        Major storms here. Gale force winds up to (gusts up to 80 mph!) high coastal swells of 35 feet! Fun to watch from the comfort of a dry truck...

Still no word today from Florida. Hubby's just now calling. Guessing "no news is good news.."FIL is probably still @ hospital with Mom in law. I'm anxious to hear something though.
                        Thank you all for thoughts & prayers.:h

I tried posting earlier but lost power. Might loose it again, due to this storm. I'm off to work. It's wicked out. Maybe I'll get off early if the power goes out.
                        Have a great night ALL.

Love ya bunches.
                        :l :l
                        Judie
                        The only thing worth stealing is a kiss...:flower: zwink:

Comment

DRUNK FREE DECEMBER

Hi all,

I will be thinking of you Judie. Did not know that your hubby had gone to take care of his parents - keeping good thoughts. I am sure that no news is good news. Also, good thoughts to all on the West Coast. Hope Doggy is not afraid of storms!!!

Glad you are doing well, Marcie. I am on Day 2. It just so happened that after drinking 2 nights last week, with my getting very drunk on Friday, it hit me that I am depressed (clinically again) and not doing so well. So, time to kick into gear. It is perfect that yesterday was December 1st and I did not drink!!

I took my topa last night and also took 10 mgs of lexapro today. I guess I have not much choice except to take the Lex, at least in the short term. This week, I am going to try to work a lot (hell, my issues are mostly work stress) but I do see my therapist (who will now want to see me every week - LOL - like I can go once a week!!). If I can get a lot of work done, then maybe I can a schedule going that is not so bad for me?

At any rate, I need to start taking the supps and eating better. Also, I gotta exercise at least a bit so I can get rid of some of this stress.

Best wishes to all. Thanks Boopster - this is a good idea!!

Pans

Comment

DRUNK FREE DECEMBER

Pansy,
                            Hubby is here with me. We're just waiting to here from Pops in Florida. If need be, he'll be going. But we're hoping for the best...:h
                            The only thing worth stealing is a kiss...:flower: zwink:

Comment

DRUNK FREE DECEMBER

Judie - just ot say, the west of the UK is 'under the weather' too! Major winds as well.....something's uspet the Wind God/Dog!!! So, thinking of you even more!

Pansy - not tooooooooooooooo hard..!! Please?!?

Hugs. FMS xx
                              :heart: c: :heart:
                              "Be patient and gentle with yourself - the magic is in you."

Comment

DRUNK FREE DECEMBER

Hi everyone!

I'm glad to see everyone doing well. I've had more than one but less than 4 so that makes me moderating tonight! I'm so excited about having a drunk free month.

Olivia

Comment

Working...
                                X