Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DRUNK FREE DECEMBER

Judie, so glad that you are safe ...........:l

I'm still being really really good, not AF but very good DF ..........

Hows everyone else doing???

Love & Hugs, BB xx
    sigpicXXX

Comment

DRUNK FREE DECEMBER

Bella Boops!!

betty boop;233117 wrote: HI its not my 40th till the 17th, as much as I would like double the greetings I will wait ...........

Thanks anyway ........

Love & Hugs, BB xx
      Did you know your birthday is on the same day Bella is going in for her C-section Boops?!!

Love and Happiness
      Hippie
      xx
      "Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." Kahlil Gibran
      Clean and sober 25th January 2009

Comment

DRUNK FREE DECEMBER

Hi everyone!
        Nancy-Not drinking at home is my first step in moderating or learning to become a "social drinker" Well, I'm doing a modified version of it. No drinkies at home during the week. I'm allowing myself a few glasses of wine on Friday nights.
        I'm still doing good for December (although I've only had to go through 3 nights). The current count is 2 AF and 1 DF day.

I think by coming here and listing my drinking habits is a good way for me to be accountable for my drinking. I now have a plan. It feels good!

Olivia

Comment

DRUNK FREE DECEMBER

today is the 4th and I am 2 days AF . maybe I'll spend more time at the gym this month.
          everyone around me is having a party or a gathering of some sort.
          If I can do this I will be one happy chick

Trix
          You can't turn a pickle into a cucumber

Comment

DRUNK FREE DECEMBER

hippie37;233914 wrote: Did you know your birthday is on the same day Bella is going in for her C-section Boops?!!

Love and Happiness
            Hippie
            xx
            Bella has to call her baby Betty..............

It will a brilliant date to be born ...........

Trixie and shelby, :goodjob: you are doing really well ...........

Todays Festive Pic ...........

Love & Hugs, BB xx Attached files [img]/converted_files/381941=2696-attachment.jpg[/img]
            sigpicXXX

Comment

DRUNK FREE DECEMBER

HAPPY DRUNK FREE DECEMBER ALL...

Comment

DRUNK FREE DECEMBER

kali;234037 wrote: HAPPY DRUNK FREE DECEMBER ALL...
                Same to you Kali .......

Love & Hugs, BB xx
                sigpicXXX

Comment

DRUNK FREE DECEMBER

Just checking in, 4 December, all's well in the Boop house...... Hope all is well with you guys!!!
                  TIGGER1 :l

Formerly Mr Boop

Comment

DRUNK FREE DECEMBER

been sober all dec. will be my 1st 30 in 4 days. i want to keep it going all dec.good luck to us all...

Comment

DRUNK FREE DECEMBER

Hello everybody !!!
                      St. Jude, if that storm didn't send you out on a bender nothing would !! Phewww!!! So glad that you are alright... waiting tables by flashlight has a whole new way of saying "candle light dinner " giggle ! giggle !
                      I'm enjoying a nice hot mug of decaf coffee made with lots of skim milk and chocolate syrup... Sort of like a dessert in a mug ... Today when we got home from town, I was very tempted to have a glass of wine while dinner was cooking.. Instead I made a couple toast, and headed out to the barn to do chores..
                      For me I find that after I've eaten my craving for alcohol pretty much disappears... Maybe I'm letting my blood sugar get too low ... I'll have to start snacking more.
                      So, I'm enjoying another blistful AF day and look forward to a good nights rest/ waking up all bright eyed and bushy tailed tomorrow morning...
                      We can do this guys ONWARD !!!!!!!!
                      P.S. I agree that Betty is a beautiful name for a sweet little baby !!:l

~ I hear a whinny on the wind~

Comment

DRUNK FREE DECEMBER

Oh, and a saying that I read somewhere that somebody said,
                        " CRAVINGS CAN'T HURT YOU "

~ I hear a whinny on the wind~

Comment

DRUNK FREE DECEMBER

Thanks Niblet. It was quite the drive to & from work! Power lines & trees everywhere!
                          At least I didn't have to vaccuum after my shift!:goodjob: That really bummed me out.

I'm enjoying a day off today, not driving or going anywhere...
                          Do have electricity again but limited phone service. Yesterday I couldn't call in to work to see if we were even open... power was out here @ home, but it was on in town. I ended up just getting ready in the semi-dark & driving in, in the storm. We were open. Dammit.

So glad I can get online though! I missed everybody so much.
                          The only thing worth stealing is a kiss...:flower: zwink:

Comment

DRUNK FREE DECEMBER

just to clarify on drinking at home

Just to clarify for those of you who commented back about drinking at home...

I still have the problem in some social situations, but I find that cutting the drinking at home takes the worst of the problem away. in social situations if i am with people i do not want to drink more than the people I am with. So if they are moderate drinkers I will usually be ok. Social situations where there is an unlimited supply of free booze and your glass is continually refilled are dangerous. and if I am in a social situation where I feel uncomfortable or lonely, that is a recipe for disaster.

Drinking at home for me is the worst because it is so self-indulgent and anti-social, linked to my worst triggers. By cutting it out, I become a lot more healthy but am still at risk.

Comment

DRUNK FREE DECEMBER

The cheering section is here for "oneshot" :yougo: :yougo: You are going to make the 30 days!

Niblet, I totally agree with you, once I get through cooking dinner and eating, the craving is gone. Then I can wash the dishes in peace (since I don't have the alcohol in me making me aggravated about having to do dishes too)...........and your coffee sounds so yummy !

St. Jude, You really are having such terrible weather. I cannot believe you had to go to work, because that is so dangerous out there on the roads with trees falling over. Glad you are safe, and happy to be back on your PC.

nancy, oh yes, the drinking at home. It I did not drink at home I would not have a problem. But I'm working on it now.....I'm going DFD, and I am now officially at 2 AFs tonight for the month of Dec. (dinner is over !)

BB, thanks for the cute picture of SANTA !
                              Miss October :blinkylove:

Comment

DRUNK FREE DECEMBER

Day 5 - Checking in!

Comment

Working...
                                X