DRUNK FREE DECEMBER

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DRUNK FREE DECEMBER

Hi Guys, had a busy one today so only just got here, I've been getting stuff ready for Mr Boops Birthday tomorrow .........

Day 5 DF .....

Love & Hugs, BB xx
    sigpicXXX

Comment

DRUNK FREE DECEMBER

Hi!
      Checking in on day 5. I'm still on track!
      I hope Mr Boops has a great birthday tomorrow!

Olivia

Comment

DRUNK FREE DECEMBER

Happy birthday to Mr Boops!! this DFD was a great idea, Betty, thanks so much for putting it out there. I am right on track, too. 2 AF days, 2 two-drink days. yay!!!
        And you may ask yourself, "What is that beautiful house?" And you may ask yourself, "Where does that highway go?" And you may ask yourself,"Am I right?...Am I wrong?" And you may tell yourself..."MY GOD!...WHAT HAVE I DONE?"

Comment

DRUNK FREE DECEMBER

Hi everybody!
          Just checking in myself.
          Ratana- Thanks for posting that otter video! I forwarded that to a bunch of people. So cute!:h
          Happy Birthday to Mr Boop tomorro too!
          BB- your B-day is the same day as my Sisters. :l Guess I won't be forgetting either of those!
          Feeling kinda lazy today... Gonna force myself to go to town & do errands.
          The only thing worth stealing is a kiss...:flower: zwink:

Comment

DRUNK FREE DECEMBER

Hi all, just checking in, day 5 DFD....
            Well done everyone, including me, keep it up...:goodjob:

Thanks to Shelbysmiles, Ratana, and Jude for my birthday wishes for tomorrow... Love ya :h
            TIGGER1 :l

Formerly Mr Boop

Comment

DRUNK FREE DECEMBER

Just checking in.. and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY 2U TOMORROW Mr. BOOP and many more!!
              The last 2 days have been AF so all is well.. this is going to be the BEST December in ages.. thanks BB for the DFD boost..

Keep up the good work everyone. :goodjob:

Leebo
              "I am whole, perfect, strong, powerful, loving, harmonious, happy, and prosperous. I am healthy and wise and open to an even greater good. I approve of myself."

Fall seven times, stand up eight. -Japanese proverb

Comment

DRUNK FREE DECEMBER

Hi Betty and all!

It's day 5 of my AF week, kicking of DF December!

No problems or challenges to report.

Comment

DRUNK FREE DECEMBER

Hi all, Just got back from my Christmas Office lunch, which I enjoyed with sparkling water ........ WOW ..........

Love and hugs to you all ..........
                  sigpicXXX

Comment

DRUNK FREE DECEMBER

Cool, that's great Betty! I'm off to THE Christmas party of the season... free-flowing booze everywhere. I've taken extra kudzu. I'm not fooling myself that I won't have a drink, but I just know I'm going to concentrate on the food and conversation and keep the drinks to 3 max, MAX. (That still counts as DF, right?).
                    Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Comment

DRUNK FREE DECEMBER

Hi BB and everyone,
                      Checking in for today DFD 6, AF 5 (sounds like football pools! brit thing)
                      Happy birthday to Mr Boops, think got it right this time!
                      Enjoy your party Beatle.

Have a great day!
                      In life we can live out our dreams its true
                      the one who decides,takes chances,makes choices is YOU.

Comment

DRUNK FREE DECEMBER

Beatle, of course that counts as DF, that is the whole point ......... Enjoy it

I've realised these past few nights how much I had actually slipped again recently, I was never falling over drunk in the last year, but by cutting down to 'normal' amounts I can enjoy the few minutes in bed getting comfy and falling to sleep rather than not really quite remembering getting in bed, also I am dreaming more vividly as well, which I experienced with my AF spell last year ...........

Strange .........

Love & Hugs, BB xx
                        sigpicXXX

Comment

DRUNK FREE DECEMBER

Just checkin in too!
                          :goodjob: everybody! I've been too busy mending storm damaged fences to get drunk! (I am enjoying a lite beer now though!)
                          Feels like I worked hard enough on a "day off" LOL
                          HAPPY BIRTHDAY MR BOOP!:goodtime: :band2:
                          The only thing worth stealing is a kiss...:flower: zwink:

Comment

DRUNK FREE DECEMBER

I'm on day 4AF and day 6 DF. Things are going very well right now. I'm planning a couple beers during the football game on Sunday, but nothing else until then.
                            Marcie

Comment

DRUNK FREE DECEMBER

I'm in for drunk free! I know I will not abstain but I don't want any hangovers. I like it alot. It will be fun. What do we do BB to check in & all that?

Comment

DRUNK FREE DECEMBER

Hiya Betty Boop!

Would it be a good idea to have a new DFD thread every day for December?
                                It's just that it's getting kinda busy and I for one would like to have easy access to check in and say hi to everyone, see how y'all are doing?

:goodtime: :wave: :day5: :h Anna
                                IS MILIS FION,ACH IS SEARBH A IOC
                                Wine is sweet, but paying for it is bitter

Comment

Working...
                                X