X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DRUNK FREE DECEMBER

Happy Birthday BB,
    Got it right this time!
    Ohhhhhhh...Seafood the thought of it is making me drool............
    Have a great time!
    Eastx
    In life we can live out our dreams its true
    the one who decides,takes chances,makes choices is YOU.

Comment

DRUNK FREE DECEMBER

BB,

Have a wonderful time.

Love you,
      Cindi
      AF April 9, 2016

Comment

DRUNK FREE DECEMBER

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BETTY B!!:h

Still DF here.
        Had our Christmas party last night @ the cafe. It was fun. Would've had more fun... but had to leave early, Hubby felt sick.:upset:

There is some nasty bug going around... hope he doesn't have that.

Everybody have a great day!
        :l Judie
        The only thing worth stealing is a kiss...:flower: zwink:

Comment

DRUNK FREE DECEMBER

Happy Birthday Betty !!! Have lots of fun !!! We all Love you !!! xxx
          Jude, I hope that your hubby is ok, and doesn't give anybody whatever it is that he has...
          Sitting here enjoying a tall glass of water !! Hugs,

~ I hear a whinny on the wind~

Comment

DRUNK FREE DECEMBER

Well this thread is lookin' too damn lively ...
            Kinda how I feel today.
            Hope I'm not catching Hubby's bug...
            If only he'd kiss my "other" cheek when I asked him to the other night...

Oh well, at least I have the day to hang out with the doggies.

Not much to say, just DF & bumping the thread.
            Good day Ya'll
            :l

Comment

DRUNK FREE DECEMBER

Hello
              Just read this thread so I know I'm a little late but would like to join in. I want to be drunk free the reminder of the month and start the New Year right. Happy Birthday Betty B.
              :huggy
              "Love is large, love defies limits. People talk about the sanctity of love...love is by definition sacred. Not some love between some people but all love between all people" ~ Jennifer Beals

Comment

DRUNK FREE DECEMBER

Bettelove :welcome:

Well for all you seafood lovers I will make you drool .....

The best thing was the Rustic garlic bread, a whole slow roasted garlic drizzled with olive oil and served with 6 pieces of various breads, also drizzled in olive oil, the idea is that you scoop out the soft roasted garlic and spread it on the bread ......

My starter was mussels steamed on a bed of cream, leeks and tarragon, (in which you dip the hot bread) ....

Then cromer crab served with thermidor sauce and veg in butter and cheese sauce ......

Didn't manage a desert .......

It was divine .......

OMG i'm hungry again ......... but definitely drunk free ....
                sigpicXXX

Comment

DRUNK FREE DECEMBER

BTW, Judie ....... Kiss the other cheek

You really crack me up .........:H
                  sigpicXXX

Comment

DRUNK FREE DECEMBER

Between the two would be just fine... :H

Comment

DRUNK FREE DECEMBER

Ugh!!! :H

BB - wow...now I'm very hungry at 1.00am!! Sounds gorgeous! And you deserve(d) it!

DFD going well here!

Hugs FMS xxx
                      :heart: c: :heart:
                      "Be patient and gentle with yourself - the magic is in you."

Comment

DRUNK FREE DECEMBER

Yummm BB That sounded scrumptious.. drooling profusely all over now... giggle ! giggle !!
                        Enjoyed a big old water tonight, and will have the girls from work over tomorrow to exchange gifts.. I'll be a "perfect" hostess and not get sloshed... Not even a little..

~ I hear a whinny on the wind~

Comment

DRUNK FREE DECEMBER

Hello DFDers!
                          Tonight I'm going to a work happy hour. Just planning a couple drinks and making it an early night. Yesterday was my first day not smoking. I'm afraid being in a bar having a drink or two and I'll be driven to smoke. I already decided that I'll try hard not to, but if I smoke I'm not going to beat myself up about it. I knew it may be on and off until January and then I'm done smoking for good!
                          Marcie

Comment

DRUNK FREE DECEMBER

Hey Marcie, enjoy your Happy hour. Just no straight shots OK?
                            That always spells trouble for me. (Why I avoid them anymore... as I reminded myself a few weeks ago! )
                            Good luck with the not smokin'

Looking quiet down here again.

Another stormy day in the Northwest.
                            We had a tsunami warning in Gold Beach last night. They evacuated town @ about 2:30AM with sirens. We weren't affected where we live here, up the river,.. but my Mom & Dad, & Grandma heard the sirens & were on alert for it. Not really a very good system as my Mom didn't recognize what the siren was when she heard it! They're really close to the beach, not very high ground at all.

Kept the town on alert for a while.. but things are somewhat "normal" today. Just high surf warnings & stormy.

Pretty scarey. But didn't really know it was going on till after the fact anyway...

Comment

DRUNK FREE DECEMBER

Marcie,

I hope you made it through the evening okay.

Judie,

OMG. No one knew what the sirens were about? Great civic planning there!!

It reminds me of when my parents lived in Cocoa Beach, FL and a hurricane was coming their way. They got onto the hurricane evacuation route and it was backed up and not moving.

It turns out that someone "forgot" to mention to the toll booth attendants on the river toll booth that you DO NOT TAKE TOLLS during a hurricane. :H

What is so great to me is my dad just laughed about it.

Tsunamis are nothing to laugh about, though. Oregon and Washington shores are all in peril that we just have not yet seen happen. If one hit, omg...

Just like if Mt. Ranier ever blows. Can you even begin to imagine?

Cindi
                              AF April 9, 2016

Comment

DRUNK FREE DECEMBER

It is crazy.
                                My Mom is born & raised right here, her whole life. But the tsunami sirens have only been installed just recently.
                                Not good planning at all! You'd think they'd do some type of "practice" or warning sound every once in a while to familerize people with the sound!

Comment

Working...
                                X