DRUNK FREE DECEMBER

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DRUNK FREE DECEMBER

Well, unfortunately I am no longer a DFDer. I went out for my work happy hour and stayed way too late and drank way too much. Judie, I didn't do any shots even though I was offered a couple. I did drink lots of beer. I didn't drive home, so at least I did one thing right. Hubby's taking me to my car when he goes to work in a couple hours. So I ended up having to take 1/2 day off work because I don't have a car. I do have quite a headache this morning and feel pretty crappy overall.

Judie the emergency sirens they have here(for tornadoes and other emergencies), go off every day at noon Obviously if they go off at any time besides noon, there is an emergency.
    Marcie

Comment

DRUNK FREE DECEMBER

Marcie, you still didn't totally lose control, you were far more sensible thatn in the past, so big hugs on their way to you ........

BB xx
      sigpicXXX

Comment

DRUNK FREE DECEMBER

Marcie,
        Glad you didn't drive.

I remember years ago being so drunk I couldn't even ride my bike... but stupid me...still trying!
        Some nice guy stopped in a pick-up and put the bike in the back, gave me a ride... before I got ran over!
        Amazing how invinceable we think we are @ those times.:hitme:
        The only thing worth stealing is a kiss...:flower: zwink:

Comment

DRUNK FREE DECEMBER

Popping thread up

Comment

DRUNK FREE DECEMBER

bump
            Rest in Peace, Bear. We miss you.

Comment

DRUNK FREE DECEMBER

Good for you not driving Marcie Our Staff Christmas party was a really fun time !! I sipped 2 wine all the time they were here .... and then had 3 more in the hottub Sorry for overindulging guys It was fun though , just hubby and I out on the porch, candles etc...

~ I hear a whinny on the wind~

Comment

DRUNK FREE DECEMBER

Niblet that sounds really romantic ......... You may feel that you overindulged but I bet that you weren't drunk ..........

I'm really enjoying december this year, every december in the past has revolved around the many more excuses to drink, this year all of my shopping is done, and I'm really relaxed ...........

All thanks to you guys here .........

BB xx
                sigpicXXX

Comment

DRUNK FREE DECEMBER

You're right, I just felt that it wasn't as Mods as I would have been comfortable with is all.
                  I'm so gosh darn proud of you Betty !! xxx You are doing sooo awesome.. This December is filled with "Memories"...

Comment

DRUNK FREE DECEMBER

Well, I haven't done well at coming back to this thread every day, but I have managed to stay DF! Woohoo!!!

And, Marcie, don't beat yourself up. You were safe and ultimately that is the most important thing. I was beating myself up pretty badly for overdoing it a couple weeks ago, but looking back (putting things in perspective), I decided I need to not be so hard on myself. I was also safe and did not drive. So, maybe my pride was wounded a bit, but no real harm done (except for the hangover I had the next day which I deserved!). Hugs!

Comment

DRUNK FREE DECEMBER

Good For You Adagirl !!! Is your name Ada ? My Mothers name is Ada and she really Hates it !!!! I have always said to her, " Mom, you were named after Gramma favourite Aunt " That I would think be a special priviledge... Merry Christmas Everybody, and keep the warmth of the season close at heart Don't forget to hang your stocking up tonight !!! Hugs and Love,

Comment

DRUNK FREE DECEMBER

Hubby & I have both been fighting a nasty bug lately. He brought home a bottle of Capt Morgan spiced rum the other night. We hardly ever have liquor in the house- just beer.
                        We had a couple of rum toddys, but with lemon & hot water, the rum doesn't taste very strong... so of coarse, I made mine stronger. So did he.
                        After the first drink, he was ready for bed... not me! Had to have another. At least I didn't finish the bottle, like I would have in "the old daze"...(Not to say I didn't think about it...)

But it really brought back some scarey feelings for me. That complete lack of caring. It's like my "Evil Twin" was right there ready to take over.
                        Throw away MY tomorrow,my self respect,my health, my job, my everything I've worked so hard to achieve and maintain...
                        I don't want to say throw away my Hubby & marriage, but I know if I go down that road, and stay there... that's where it will lead.
                        That's where I was heading when I found MWO.

Just want to say a very heart felt thank you to everybody. Glad we're all here.:h :l
                        Merry Christmas.
                        Judie

Comment

DRUNK FREE DECEMBER

Judie, I'm worried about you .......

I really will fly out to meet you some day ..

Hang on in there hon ..........

Love ya ........ BB xx
                          sigpicXXX

Comment

DRUNK FREE DECEMBER

Thanks Betty B!:l I'm doing OK today.

Just got off of my new eliptical trainer. pant pant! Heading to town for some last minute shopping.
                            Merry Christmas!:h

PS Looking forward to your visit, BB!

Comment

DRUNK FREE DECEMBER

I do believe it's time for a bit of a BUMP here...
                              How's everybody doing?
                              IT IS DECEMDER!! DFD!!:goodjob: [ame= ]YouTube - Lobo Me and you and a dog named boo 2006[/ame]

Just feeling kinda nostalgic today. Hung out with a doggie named Boo!
                              (and his Mom & Dad)

[ame= ]YouTube - Jim Croce - Alabama rain[/ame]

Another rainy day here in Oregon....

Comment

DRUNK FREE DECEMBER

Anybody else still DFD??

Still got a few days to go here...

That's OK, I'll just be the official thread killer!

Might be time for me take a break from here anyway.
                                Almost 2 years now... kinda feeling like time to move on...:thanks:

:l
                                Judie

Comment

Working...
                                X