What's for dinner?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What's for dinner?

My dearest hubby has been hiking and skiing all day, actually working to get the mountain secure for the skiers this coming week... so I made him a pot roast cooked all day with shitake mushroom gravy, garlic mashed potatoes, assorted roasted peppers, and a caesar salad.. all his favorites.. he will be cold and very tired, so I made the ultimate comfort food - IT SMELLS GREAT - wish he would get home... I'm hungry!!
    Face your deficiencies and acknowledge them, but do not let them master you. Let them teach you patience, sweetness, insight.

What's for dinner?

Your hubby is a very very lucky man. (say I, as I slop up leftover lentil soup)
    FINALLY -- I'm a non-drinker!!

Comment

What's for dinner?

Fricking Thanksgiving leftovers. Would someone shoot me already????
      I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

What's for dinner?

We went to a dinner party, so no leftovers for me.. I wish I had some!!
        Face your deficiencies and acknowledge them, but do not let them master you. Let them teach you patience, sweetness, insight.

Comment

What's for dinner?

Mee too!! I didn't have a t-day dinner and seeing recipes for leftover turkey makes me so envious!
          FINALLY -- I'm a non-drinker!!

Comment

What's for dinner?

Hiking and skiing - Now that's for me. Went skiing several times this week. Conditions aren't very good yet, but I don't care. A nice bowl of homemade soup is all I want when I come home from the slopes. That and a bottle of ibuprofen! Gotta learn not to fall!!!!
            Rest in Peace, Bear. We miss you.

Comment

What's for dinner?

I made chicken enchiladas.... sooo yummy....like we needed to eat THAT at the tail end of Thanksgiving!

But my son was home from college with his girlfriend, and they are starved for home-cooked meals, so I went all out every night. It was so much fun to have hungry teens to cook for! They are on their way back to school..sniff sniff. Miss them already.

Back on low carbs for me tomorrow!
              If you do not live the life you believe, you will believe the life you live.

Comment

What's for dinner?

Today I have started a pot of homemade chicken soup on the woodstove... I'll put some frozen cappelettis into it later on today... A loaf of homemade 7 grain bread to go with it. Yummm !!!
                MM, your hubby is going to be one very happy fella when he gets home to that beautiful feast you have prepared.. You are a wonderful cook

~ I hear a whinny on the wind~

Comment

What's for dinner?

MM, please set another plate, I'll be right over.
                  Lori
                  *Definition of Insanity: doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result* Albert Einstein

Comment

What's for dinner?

I was going to say the same thing Lori!! Although it is only 9:30am here right now, I could eat that supper this moment!! I should go and have some breakfast, LOL.

Comment

Working...
                    X