I'm going to see Boyzone ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi All, While I was away Mr Boop booked tickets to see the Boyzone reunion tour LIVE .......

The tickets sold out within 3 hours but he got some!!!!!!

I'm pretty sure that some of you will say who are they, and why on earth would I want to see them, but I just love Ronan Keating!!!!!

:cheering :cheering :cheering
    sigpicXXX

Me to, me to, he's scrummy yummy yummy. I think he looks at me when he looks in the camera. Tee hee. Do tell all, when you've been. He may say, hey Betty, you know that new girl on MWO, Skid Row, give her my number, I here she's doing great and starting to look mighty fine (thanks to you). Come back stage and have sody pop.
    :lI'd really rather be skiing:H

Comment

Skid Row;229859 wrote: Me to, me to, he's scrummy yummy yummy. I think he looks at me when he looks in the camera. Tee hee. Do tell all, when you've been. He may say, hey Betty, you know that new girl on MWO, Skid Row, give her my number, I here she's doing great and starting to look mighty fine (thanks to you). Come back stage and have sody pop.
      LOL, no Skid Row, it's me that he's looking at!!!!! :H :H :H

But don't tell Mr Boop ......
      sigpicXXX

Comment

Betty, I don't even know who you are talking about here, but do you think you can keep it secret from Mr Boop? I mean, he DID buy the tickets and, hey, he's on this forum, too. NO MORE SECRETS!
        Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Comment

no idea who they are. This is first thing that came to mind: LOL!

hands to yourself & have fun! Attached files [img]/converted_files/375496=2565-attachment.jpg[/img]
          :flower: Change a life; make someone feel important. ................. ........................ ..................... ........................ ................. ....... sigpic

Comment

Thanks Beatle..
            Glad I spotted the thread,,,, I'm watching you Betty Boop,,, LOL.
            Boyzone, appeals to mainly the female population, thought I'd go along with Betty to see how they perform...... So that's me going to see Boyzone along with possibly 5 999 other females
            TIGGER1 :l

Formerly Mr Boop

Comment

In your dreams Mr Boop.

If you are the only male then Steven Gately will single you out for sure ............
              sigpicXXX

Comment

Way to go Mr. Boop! It takes a truly confident male to brave that scene ! Make sure to dodge the flying, um, underthings! And be ready to catch any fainting damsels ! lol!!!

Comment

Wonderworld, thanks for the advise. Flying underthings... fainting damsels... sounds like it's going to be hard work, better do more at the gym to prepare... wish me luck... LOL

Formerly Mr Boop

Comment

I think the only song worth mentioning is a single by Ronan Keating called 'Life is a Rollercoaster'. I think you will need to keep an eye on Mr. Boop more than anything with all those young sweaty girls swooning all over the place Boops!!. Christ what I'd do right now to be in that environment.!!

Love and Happiness
                    Hippie
                    xx
                    "Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." Kahlil Gibran
                    Clean and sober 25th January 2009

Comment

Why thankyou janie, your so kind!!

Formerly Mr Boop

Comment

Hey you two it sounds like you are going to have a fab night together!! Make sure you do lots of 'booooping!!'.
                        x
                        Amelia

Sober since 30/06/10

Comment

Amelia, you crack me up,,,, we'll have a fantastic time booooping!!
                          Assuming that means the Boop's dancing.....LOL

Formerly Mr Boop

Comment

Working...
                          X