itouch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

itouch

Ok, I admit it- I am a gadget junkie. I love technology and have a lot of cool things. However, I just got one I must rave about. It is the new ipod itouch. It is the iphone without the phone, because who is their right mind would sign up with at&t for wireless service when Consumer Reports, JD Powers, etc., consistently rate them @ the bottom of the heap? The itouch is THE BOMB! Here is the official link:

Apple - iPod touch

EVERYONE should put it on their list for Santa!

itouch

I love cool new technology stuff too, but I am always one step behind. I just bought a Blackberry Pearl phone Friday, so no more techno purchases for me.

Thanks for sharing.

Comment

itouch

I'm totally technologically illiterate. Its a miracle I even know how to maneuver around this site!

Comment

itouch

Duck, since I know you are feeling charitable this season I will send you my address and you can send me one for Christmas. You're the best!
        I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

itouch

Thanks for the hot tip that the Duck is feeling generous this Christmas, lushy. Am not much of a one for gadgets, lucky, so just send me a Rolex for Xmas. Cheers!!! :H

Starlight Impress x

Comment

itouch

I can but dream....But apparently its the same in the uk for the iphone...Unless your in a hotspot all you can do is phone people really...I can do that from a phonebox!!

Once all my 270000 kids have one...I'll buy one on a carboot when they're obsolete....

But by then...So will I be....And proberly moaning about the price of fish!!
            I don't care who you are...Your not walking on water while i'm fishing..
            One drink is too many... A thousand is never enough...Sober since July 2nd 2009

Comment

itouch

ipod

I just wanna get the 8gb ipod nano, for videos and photos and music. I'll wait to see if any lucky ducky gets me one for Christmas, if not then I'm off to treat myself!! :H
              The more we appreciate life, the more life appreciates and bestows us with more goodness.

Comment

itouch

I am feeling generous @ holiday time but Santa tells me he checked his list and none of you have been good this year.

Comment

itouch

REALLY Duck!?! I mean DUCK..Really? at&t wireless...I hate them beyond repair..but... I am intrigued..because I am stuck with the mothers for a.yr...may be some redeeming value here

Comment

itouch

I can't believe how expensive it is. But what's the deal about being able to deprogram the phone to use other servers?
                    Sunny Out Looks are Contagious!

Comment

itouch

Honestly, lucky!!!.........you musta asked some guy in a store masquerading as Santa. You need to consult the genuine Mr. Claus.........we HAVE been exceptionally good........lushy and I can vouch for each other, sure lushy?? :H

Starlight Impress x

Comment

itouch

lucky we have been exceptionally well behaved around these forums.
                        I want one too. you should see how beat up my Ipod is
                        You can't turn a pickle into a cucumber

Comment

itouch

Apparently there IS a way to get around this ATT deal (I've heard). Of course it involves doing not so legal stuff. But, there you have it... buy the iPhone cheap and find a "dealer". ha ha. I will wait a few months until the prices come down and everything is legal. Makes life so much easier.
                          Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Comment

itouch

p.s.-- for the record, I am well behaved and deserve one in my stocking.
                            Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Comment

itouch

Yes I can vouch for both Star and myself. Lucky, don't be cheap. Buy us one!
                              I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

Working...
                              X