• Show
Clear All

Hopeful for the Holidays...

Allie, I hope you get some good news about your Dad soon.:l
    Marcie

Comment

Allie,
      I cannot imagine how much you are worrying.
      Hope you are able to locate him soon.
      Do you think he is as afraid for himself as you are for him?
      Even though he may know that he needs help, it is still human instinct to not wish to be in a cage.
      Wish I could be more helpful.
      Dx
      * * I love Determinator * *

Comment

Oh Allie~it's tough when you are the grown up later in life looking after your parents. I wish you strenght. Angel hugs...

Attached files [img]/converted_files/375493=2564-attachment.gif[/img]
        :flower: Change a life; make someone feel important. ................. ........................ ..................... ........................ ................. ....... sigpic

Comment

We found him..... thank goodness!

My brother who lives six hours north drove all the way to here last night searching for him, and back home... I feel so bad because I didnt even know. And he didnt find him, my other brother finally did. Long story, but he is safe at my brother's now, and the brother who drove so far is also a doctor, and is working now trying to get him in for an evaluation and see what our options are. But at least he is in good hands now. Thanks for all your encouragement and support... i definitely needed it. :hug:
          If you do not live the life you believe, you will believe the life you live.

Comment

what a relief. Relax now. You deserve it.
            Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Comment

Working...
            X