Not my daughters jeans - nothing to do with MWO really

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry, just had to ask about these cos so many of you are in the states. Anyone heard of these wonder jeans (also called tummy tuck) They apparantly hold everything in without pain! And look fab and can be worn a size smaller than normally. Looking them up on Ebay and they are sooo much cheaper in the US. Before I buy can anyone tell me any more about them??

Thanks

Bessie (who really NEEDS to look slimmer and leaner!) x

I dunno. I don't think we do. Not normally a big jeans fan cos so hard to get them to fit and comfy but these Not Your Daughters Jeans looked really good on a friend of mine last night so I thought I'd check them out. Please do let me know how you get on with the Lee jeans.
    Bessie

Comment

Not that it's any of my business, being a "skinny bitch", but if you are worried about your figure, why don't you just wear some loose cottony pants and a nice flowing top that covers your waistline-- it has to be more comfortable, more practical, and you will probably look much better than squeezed into "tummy tucker" jeans. As for myself, that's exactly how I dress (loose, flowing clothes) even thoough I can slip myself into a size four jeans if I want. I'd rather be comfortable.

by the way, for what it's worth, I have said time and again that I would gladly trade my slim figure for being free from the control of alcohol. In fact, that is a bit what's happening, as the less I drink, the more I eat, and the bigger I get. But no tummy tuckers for me, nosiree.
      Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Comment

Oh beatle - I think I hate you!! LOL! :H

Never been even vaguely a 'skinny bitch' but then I'm not super huge either. UK size 12 which is about average here. Think that's a 10 in USA sizes. But I have got curves and they do look better when they are smoothed out a bit so I'm gonna give these jeans a go. If they don't work I'll take your advice on the loose pants and tops. I'm usually in stuff like that anyway ....... (apart from the jodphurs which are probably about the worst thing anyone not skinny can wear!!)

Bessie (hoping to loose weight anyway but cutting out the empty booze calories) xx

Comment

Hi Bessie,

Here's the skinny on the jeans. I bought mine at Nordstrom: Designer Collections and Top Apparel, Shoe and Beauty Brands. They are not cheap here either. But they are easy to wear and do make you look smoother without sacrificing comfort. They have some stitching on the front panel that pulls the fabric together, which is usually a stretch denim. Their moto is "Made for real women with real curves". They come in many colors and fabric, i.e. denim, cordory.

I have more than one pair and chose to buy them in my size so they are a little loose and they are my favorite jeans right now. I love them.

I have found that at my age tucking in is not painful at all; it just slips right in.

Good luck.

Comment

Brill thanks for that Free Bird. I've just a standard pair on Ebay from the USA. Way cheaper than over here even with postage! I like the look of the other colours and fabrics so if these are a hit I'll stock up.

Bessie. x

Comment

I was afraid I might get some hate mail from that comment. But believe me, being skinny means nothing if you are fucked up on alcohol addiction. I will gladly trade that and be plump for the rest of my life if I can shake the demon (of course, it would be nice to be both happily AF and thin, but I know what my priorities are).

Good luck with the jeans. If it makes you feel good, great. I think curves are lovely-- natural, is what they are. Women should be allowed to be women. All these skinny, masculine models make me puke.
              Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Comment

I have never, nor would I ever, strive to be thin, but clothes that actually fit and feel good mean a lot.

Comment

Thanks for the advice Beatle! These jeans are killing me. I'll hit the mall on the way home for some nice baggy clothes. Boy that'll feel better.

Attached files [img]/converted_files/375987=2583-attachment.jpg[/img]

Comment

oh my god..... dave.... that's so attractive. it well, yeahhh. nice..... hahahahahahahahaa
                    :welcome:

Comment

will someone please get this thing off me.. it's hurting my abs
                      :welcome:

Comment

NOT hate mail!! :l :l

Every woman would love to be thin (well I would!) Like I would love straight hair - of course, mine is curly!!

Like you though, being free of the BEAST :devil: is more important than my shape...

Love

Bessie xx

Comment

Working...
                        X