Christmas Crackers.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Christmas Crackers.

I use Shiseido moisterizers and their lipsticks and eyeshadows. no cover up. I use matrix shampoo and conditioner and anti frizz serum (forgot the brand) maybe Joico.

when I was on the master cleanse my skin radiated it was supple.

I am like hippie I hate deodorant but I am lucky that I naturally smell like roses. I used to be worse when I lived in Cali with my German hippie boyfriend. we were called the stinky couple and bathed only once a week, never shaved or waxed, never trimmed hair. yucky or what?
    You can't turn a pickle into a cucumber

Comment

Christmas Crackers.

I'm taking notes. I'm a very ungirly girl as far as make up. I am too lazy to use it but when my cousin and I get together I play model and she makes me up great! I like Shania for perfumes. I also am allergic to many of them and this is one that I am not AND my hubby likes. I use covergirl for make-up and some type of lipstick. I have powder but don't usually use it. Hey, I know what I would use religiously and would LUV help with. A good undereye concealer. I have always have dark circles and when I try coverups I end up looking like a badger!:H

Comment

Working...
      X