Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Medications,photosensitivity........sunbed/tan stand warning.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A recent thread on St. John`s Wort prompted me to post this......one comment was that SJW can make you photosensitive. Have looked into this now and discovered that many prescribed meds, including anti depressants can make us photosensitive also.

Shame I didn`t know this earlier today, before I had 10 minutes in a tan stand........am a lobster this evening. Who`s a stupid girl then? :H

Starlight Impress x

You'll look positively out of place then standing next to your fellow blue skinned Glaswegian friends.!!!

I had no idea about the photosensitivity that Anti D's could cause. I've never read anything about it anyway so rather than read up about it I'll allow you to do all the research star and PM me with anything that could be harmful to hippies.

Love and Happiness
    Hippie
    xx
    "Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." Kahlil Gibran
    Clean and sober 25th January 2009

Comment

Watch out!!!!! Star could well be harmful to hippies. :H

Starlight Impress x

Comment

Star, I swear hon, Can't u catch a break? Poor red scottish lass. :blush:

Comment

Need an anaesthetic..........am not just red.........it`s bloomin` sore!!! lol

Starlight Impress x

Comment

Star, brew a big bathtub full of tea and soak in a lukewarm strong tea for a few minutes. The tannins in the tea really help the soreness. (you know not to just dump all that lovely loose tea in there and clog up the pipes, right:H ) The other thing that seems to help is soaking in a bath with vinegar. You'll smell like a pickle for a while, but it work!
            Life itself is the proper binge. Julia Child

Comment

Thanks amethyst.
              Think I should really have gone to hospital `cos am scarlet all over, but thankfully not feeling sick........just real tender!!!:H

Will try the tea and the vinegar tonight.

Starlight Impress x

Comment

Woah, with that combo., you'll have to beat the men off with a stick. Hope it makes u feel better, if not, maybe just the beating of the men with a stick, will. :H

Comment

Yasssssss!!!!..........beating the men with a stick sounds good to me, especially right now. Hmphh!!!:boxer: :boxer: :boxer:

Starlight Impress x

Comment

Working...
                  X