Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RJ rocks!!!

RJ,
    You know I love you for being you and for having made such a life-changing site available to us, but..........I love you even more now!!! :l
    Thanks to you and M.W.O., there is now a US Navy hat adorning my bedstead........arrived in the mail this morning.........and I can`t stop laughing my head off.

Really must have a serious think about getting myself a new man in 2008. I wonder if he would have the audacity to ask from whence said hat came!!! :H

I want to say a huge thank you to my special friends here.........you have just made my day.........as always.

All my love,

Starlight Impress x

RJ rocks!!!

I'm sure you could write a book of excuses explaining the reasons for the hat adorning your bedstead. Personally I wouldn't believe a word you said my dear!!!

bedknobs & broomsticks.
    Hippie
    xx
    "Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." Kahlil Gibran
    Clean and sober 25th January 2009

Comment

RJ rocks!!!

You wench. Seducing our poor Navy men. For shame! :anon:

Comment

RJ rocks!!!

So star, where is the rest of the stuff that comes with the hat, I mean that's the important stuff.
        2008 is a leap year and that means women can ask men out, and to marry if she chooses so get your pumps on, if you can't find any, I am sure BB can set you up .

Trix
        You can't turn a pickle into a cucumber

Comment

RJ rocks!!!

Did I miss something? Whats up with the hat? Inquiring minds NEED to know.
          Posting while under the influence can be bad for your health!

Comment

RJ rocks!!!

trixietrack;233846 wrote: 2008 is a leap year and that means women can ask men out, and to marry if she chooses so get your pumps on, if you can't find any, I am sure BB can set you up .

Trix
            I guess I'll just sit back and wait for the offers to flood in then trixie!! (not!!)

Hippie
            xx
            "Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." Kahlil Gibran
            Clean and sober 25th January 2009

Comment

RJ rocks!!!

I know and Chief (Don) knows, the highest bidder I'll tell. Don, he can't be bribed :H

Comment

RJ rocks!!!

hippie37;233869 wrote: I guess I'll just sit back and wait for the offers to flood in then trixie!! (not!!)

Hippie
                xx
                hippie just put on something pretty and wait to be approached ok?
                You can't turn a pickle into a cucumber

Comment

RJ rocks!!!

RJ Rocks. Sounds like a kick ass night club, or energy drink. Oh, and yes. Yes she does.
                  where does this go?

Comment

RJ rocks!!!

I've only had one offer, anymore? LOL :H

Comment

RJ rocks!!!

Okay, is it just me. Or is the women on the home page having an orgasm? Haha. Maybe that is the point. Freedom from hell is probably the best. No way, no way at all am I busting on RJ. Quite the contrary.

Had to edit. Not the homepage, but the advertisement at the community. //www.mywayout.org/community/ontrary.
                      where does this go?

Comment

RJ rocks!!!

Oh Morrison, we aren't busting on RJ, she doesn't even know what the heck we are talking about, I'm busting Star!

Comment

RJ rocks!!!

No hart. I mean the advertisement at the top of this page. Free from addiction, where the lady has her head back and looks in ecstasy. Should not have said the home page. Haha. You know I'm a guy when I see inanimate objects and think of orgasm.
                          where does this go?

Comment

RJ rocks!!!

well, I won't ever argue about RJ. She is the best, as we all know.

But even being the "senior" that I am, I feel a bit left out here. What are we talking about?
                            Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Comment

RJ rocks!!!

That's what the bribing is about...sheesh get with it!

Comment

Working...
                              X