RJ rocks!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RJ rocks!!!

I thought this thread was about star getting a man in 2008.
    huh I feel .... duh
    You can't turn a pickle into a cucumber

Comment

RJ rocks!!!

morrison;233936 wrote: Okay, is it just me. Or is the women on the home page having an orgasm? Haha. Maybe that is the point. Freedom from hell is probably the best. No way, no way at all am I busting on RJ. Quite the contrary.

Had to edit. Not the homepage, but the advertisement at the community. //www.mywayout.org/community/ontrary.
      well that's what it's supposed to feel like when you are free from addiction. I am missing out:h

Comment

RJ rocks!!!

Trixie, okay u aren't far off

Comment

RJ rocks!!!

You are all too funny !!

Now we all have to go check out the women on the "advertisement" page.

Oh Morrison, ..... it must be you, because that women looks like she is tilting her head up to the sun for some nice warm sunshine on her face :rays:

P.S. RJ does ROCK :rockon:
          Miss October :blinkylove:

Comment

RJ rocks!!!

She`s not tilting her face up to the sun at all........what you don`t see is the wine bottle above her head........she is determinedly trying to extract the last dreg from the bottle.:H

Actually, no great veil of secrecy about the US Navy (I just love saying US Navy!!! lol) hat. I got the hat as the result of a few of us having a laugh in chat one night and me saying how much I adore a man in uniform, so one of our members very kindly sent me his US Navy hat, and I was tickled pink to receive it this morning.

Starlight Impress x

Comment

RJ rocks!!!

Spoil Sport. Really she just was passed from Navy man to Navy man, tell the truth Star! One forgot his hat. zwink: Ok, not the right hat, but u try finding a navy hat on the icons.

Comment

RJ rocks!!!

In my dreams, hart. :H

Starlight Impress x

Comment

RJ rocks!!!

It has to be Chief.
                  Rest in Peace, Bear. We miss you.

Comment

RJ rocks!!!

But of course.........M.W.O.`s very own "Officer and a Gentleman". Don has proved himself to be a real tough guy where the booze is concerned, yet has a heart of gold for anyone here who needs a helping hand.

Starlight Impress x

Comment

RJ rocks!!!

Starlight,

Thanks for shedding some light on the story of your "US Navy Hat". Love it !!

Hart, that man in your reply with the hat reminds me of "Bashley"
                      Miss October :blinkylove:

Comment

RJ rocks!!!

Starlight Impress;234019 wrote: She`s not tilting her face up to the sun at all........what you don`t see is the wine bottle above her head........she is determinedly trying to extract the last dreg from the bottle.:H

Actually, no great veil of secrecy about the US Navy (I just love saying US Navy!!! lol) hat. I got the hat as the result of a few of us having a laugh in chat one night and me saying how much I adore a man in uniform, so one of our members very kindly sent me his US Navy hat, and I was tickled pink to receive it this morning.

Starlight Impress x
                        Why did you hold out so long I was going nuts trying to figure this one out.

Comment

RJ rocks!!!

That was the point Trixie!!!!! :H

Comment

Working...
                          X