WHY????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WHY????

Haven't men caught on to the fact that women buy new clothes, jewelry, etc and hide it in the trunk of the car and bring it out one piece at a time so our spouse, etc..doesn't notice we have been on a shopping spree?????? I was talking to a girlfriend, she is married, I am not anymore, but was for 13 years and we both have done it. I know TONS of women that use this trick and the man in their life says nothing...are we fooling you? Or is it like alcohol, we think we are hiding it BUT ARE NOT HIDING SHIT???? LMAO

WHY????

I can't help u. I don't like to shop. My hubby got so tired of my clothes he gave my cousin/best friend $500 to take me out and buy me clothes. They dressed me why I basically stood there. It wore me out. Now my hubby complains I never wear the new stuff. So I'm trying to incorporate more.

I've had men ask me to marry them soon after hearing I don't like to shop so I know I am unusual.

Sorry, no help from me. I keep expecting Joe to go thru my clothes and throw out all the (PERFECTLY GOOD) old stuff.

Comment

WHY????

I don't know if we fool them or not, I shop on ebay and have it sent to work, then stuff just kind of "appears"... my large shoe collection at home and the 3 pairs I keep in my desk just in case! :H
      The more we appreciate life, the more life appreciates and bestows us with more goodness.

Comment

WHY????

I dislike shopping too but when I do shop I would never hide it from my hubby. I don't see the point. And yes I think you are fooling many men because they do not care enough about whether we have new clothes or not. Unless of course you are in massive debt and the husband is trying to get you to cut back.
        I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

WHY????

Hi Luv-

You know whats funny? My boyfriend notices when I have something new...its sad and not right. The only things he doesnt notice are shoes....(there is a God!!)

I love to stop at Aerosoles on my way to work and buy a new pair of boots and throw the box away at work and come home in the new pair. He in none the wiser!

Comment

WHY????

No hubby here, but would never hide my purchases.........why should I ?........us Girls deserve pretty things.......lots of them........right??? :H

Starlight Impress x

Comment

WHY????

Well, Lushy...you are married I am not...maybe why...I hid it

Comment

WHY????

I am not a big shopper either...humm I see a pattern here! Anyway my husband wouldn't care if I did or not. Only if I drank before or after or was hiding booze in the shoe box, but that is a whole other story! lol
                "Faith is taking the first step, even when you don't see the whole staircase." -- Martin Luther King Jr.

Comment

WHY????

LOTS AND LOTS, I agree. my ex was CHEAP......

Comment

WHY????

Yes LUV........well seen I`m single.........don`t think many men would approve of all my "must haves". lol

Comment

WHY????

I am single too Star, just thought it funny today when she told me she hid stuff in the trunk cause I used to do it too.

Comment

WHY????

Hee hee. I totally do that. Have for years. Don't really know why, my hubby really doesn't give a damn what I buy, I work too.
                        And you may ask yourself, "What is that beautiful house?" And you may ask yourself, "Where does that highway go?" And you may ask yourself,"Am I right?...Am I wrong?" And you may tell yourself..."MY GOD!...WHAT HAVE I DONE?"

Comment

WHY????

I've always hated shopping. I only go out to buy what I have to (usually stuff for the children). First stop is always the Salvation Army. If I can't find what I need there, it's right on to the department store and I don't even look at the price. (oh, forgot about the liquor store, located conveinently in between the two)...ha ha.
                          Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Comment

WHY????

Beatle...stop...that is funny

Comment

WHY????

would be funny if it weren't true.
                              Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Comment

Working...
                              X