WHY????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WHY????

i used to hide beer in the trunk on saturday nights so we would have some to drink on Sundays since they dont sell it here on suns

Comment

WHY????

I cannot stand shopping. The men that have been in my life thought it was weird.

However, with that being said, I hid it when I did buy anything. I think I need to talk to my shrink about this LOL.

Comment

WHY????

You guys make me smile.

After buying all that Scotch I never had any disposable income left to shop!

I have just e mailed ex explaining nicely (Ha) that I cannot feed 3 teenagers, animals and van on $400.00/week,............still no disposable income to shop!

But I could hide him in the trunk and bring him out one piece at a time!

m. xx
        ~Are you looking for the Holy One?
        I am in the next seat.
        My shoulder is against yours. ~Kabir

Comment

WHY????

:H
          Beatle I'm a thrift store queen too! I get all of my fine fashions there! As well as tons of vintage dresses & fleece jackets for the beach, kayaking, etc...
          About the only thing I buy new is socks & lacy undies! Oh! And lots of tall boots! ("hubby tamers")

Hubby just groans @ the fashion show he always has to endure...
          The only thing worth stealing is a kiss...:flower: zwink:

Comment

WHY????

Magic, DELETE don't leave evidence. LOL That made me laugh out loud!!!!

Comment

WHY????

I never hid/hide my purchases, but I have hidden my bottles! My buying never reached the compulsion of my drinking!

Comment

WHY????

cute thread!
                Gabby :flower:

Comment

WHY????

mine does not pay enough attention to my clothes, hair etc. I am trying to figure out how to order some new rugs & hide them for awhile ...

Comment

Working...
                  X