Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

On for the ladies .... the perfect men 2008 calender.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seriously ladies - I have been trying for quite a while to get a picture up here for you - but I cant get it displaying big enough to fit all my erm.... equipment in!

Every pic I try to insert ends up about the size of the avatar pics - not big enough to see it all!

How the hell do you get bigger pictures into the post???

If someone can't help - all that equipment will have to remain unseen!

What format are the pics that Rob posts in the Inn thread - some of them are much bigger - that is what I need to be able to do!

I must hop over there for a snoop!

Love

satori

xxx
    "Though there are many paths at the foot of the mountain - all those who reach the top see the same moon - as any fule kno"

Comment

Yes satori, you must!!!! We are waiting...............:H

Starlight Impress x

Comment

Have you tried re-sizing your photo's Satori with Adobe Photo Elements, Paint shop Pro or some other form of photo editing suite. It's pretty straight forward and as long as the original picture is taken with a high definition pixel size i.e. 64meg pixel you wont loose too much of the clarity. If it isn't when you enlarge the picture the image will become blurred and pixels can be seen enlarged as well.

It is easy to insert pictures as well as long as they have a URL address. I use facebook personally but any online storage program will do!!

Right click on the picture you want to insert into your post from whatever site you are on. This will bring down a menu giving you numerous options, left click on the one that says Copy Image Location. leave the site and when you reply or make a post click on insert image button and this will bring up a box asking you for the URL. It will have some blue highlighted text (http://) simply press the delete or backspace key on your keyboard which will clear this. Then right click your mouse in the space where the unwanted text was and paste the URL into it then press OK.

If I can help any more mate just PM me!!

Love and Happiness
        Hippie
        xx
        "Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." Kahlil Gibran
        Clean and sober 25th January 2009

Comment

"Tell you what Boys..........promise we`ll do the shoot somewhere nice and warm."

Oh my!!! 'ere we go....these hardened Scotsmen showing off again... (!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

And if my join-the-dots could go round curves, Satori......oh what fun!!!!

And just what am I going to dream about tonight perleeze?!?! A little knitted cockeral (see knitting thread - it's a must) plus helmet and harness - surely a licence to thrill there then!?!? "And the Lady Loves......" Brrrrrrr!
          :heart: c: :heart:
          "Be patient and gentle with yourself - the magic is in you."

Comment

Can you guess which one is me??????

"Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." Kahlil Gibran
            Clean and sober 25th January 2009

Comment

I would like to know what sort of equipment this is? (can't wait.)
              star: day late, no outfits just shows you how my mind works,
              hippie are you the old guy in front.lol

Love
              Teardrop.x
              family is everything to me

Comment

"hippie are you the old guy in the front"........don`t be absurd, Teardrop........we all know that old guy is hip`s long-lost son!!! :H

Starlight Impress x

Comment

Last Of The Summer Wine;237927 wrote: Careful now, or he might lose his bottle and then we would never know THE TRUTH!!! On the other hand he might just rise to the occasion, eh?!! Right, I promise to stop this now and behave myself, but that Boop girl started it!!
                  ??????? last of you must take reponsibily for you own dirty thoughts .......

I can't be responsible for yours as well as mine :H :H
                  sigpicXXX

Comment

BB, well here`s a girl who never has "dirty thoughts"...........erotic fantasies maybe, but "dirty thoughts"???............nevaaaaaaaaa!!!! :H

Starlight Impress x

Comment

Hippie, I'm gonna guess that you are the one in the black shirt.

Satori, I sure hope that you figure out how to put a pic up soon.....I have a fondness for bald men and if they happen to be Scots, all the better.
                      Suddenly I see
                      This is what I want to be
                      suddenly I see
                      Why the hell it means so much to me.

-KT Tunstall

Comment

OK Ladies here we go - see - no exaggeration needed - quite a set of equipment I have there eh?

Thanks Hippie - I was just trying to get a decent sized image directly in there - i eventually decided to go with an online image storage site after all.

Love

satori
                        xxx
                        "Though there are many paths at the foot of the mountain - all those who reach the top see the same moon - as any fule kno"

Comment

Cool pic, satori, but show us your coupon and stop playing games!!!! :H

Btw, coupon is a Scots term for face..........I can just imagine what some of you more daring ones took it to mean. :H

Starlight Impress x

Comment

Starlight Impress;238462 wrote: Cool pic, satori, but show us your coupon and stop playing games!!!! :H

Btw, coupon is a Scots term for face..........I can just imagine what some of you more daring ones took it to mean. :H

Starlight Impress x
                            Star, I was wondering LOL .......

Satori, thanks you are now officially Mr January .......
                            sigpicXXX

Comment

Starlight Impress;238462 wrote: Cool pic, satori, but show us your coupon and stop playing games!!!! :H

Starlight Impress x
                              Hey - there was nothing in the previous posts talking about my face - you all wanted to see my equipment!

well - you got it !

Satori

xxx

Comment

Er Satori....there's equipment then there us EQUIPMENT! The view you showed wasn't what I had in mind.........but still can tell u have a nice ass. :goodjob:

Comment

Working...
                                X