Friday afternoon af!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Friday afternoon af!!

Well I had 3 glasses and that was OK - we had a Bbq and it was quite nice - no raving drunkedness.

So, not good but not bad.

Cashy
    xxx
    "Life is what happens to you when you're busy making other plans" - John Lennon

Comment

Friday afternoon af!!

Hi Maxman,

All days are hard, but you are correct.....Friday is a tough one because it is our "license" to drink. But I'm happy to say today, Friday, December 7 is my first AF Friday. Yes !!

Hope you are having an AF Friday too.
      Miss October :blinkylove:

Comment

Friday afternoon af!!

Hiya Maxy babe!

Friday nights were the hardest, but these days I just do what I am going to do without even thinking about it, so it will pass if you stick with it.

When I first went AF I tried to make sure I had other things to do at the 'witching' hour - go to the movies, go shopping, visit someone.. anything that broke the routine of grabbling a bottle or going to the pub/club.

Let me know how you got on last night...

F.
        It always seems impossible until it's done....

Comment

Friday afternoon af!!

hey flip where you been all good here sat was af too had a xmas paerty last night at taco bills and they were all drinking fishbowls, 1.5litres or 3 pints full of margeritas. had a small lemon non al margerita and a couple of cokes all good

miss october, nice to meet you congrats on the first friday af , hope there is many more to come!
          "From now on, walking is my beer and feeling good is my hangover" .....Homer Simpson

Comment

Friday afternoon af!!

Nice work Max, you are going to get the gold star award soon! Don't you feel sorry for those bastards now, knowing they have a hangover?!!
            It always seems impossible until it's done....

Comment

Friday afternoon af!!

flip I fuc%^$%up sorry just had opwening solde heaops i n big shit wine is worse than beeer
              "From now on, walking is my beer and feeling good is my hangover" .....Homer Simpson

Comment

Friday afternoon af!!

strong cashy no im weak as piss

Comment

Friday afternoon af!!

Flip please slap me

Comment

Friday afternoon af!!

Maxman, I just PM'd ya
                    Did you get it?
                    Want to chat?
                    The only thing worth stealing is a kiss...:flower: zwink:

Comment

Working...
                    X