Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy af saturday!

Hello,
    Just wanted to wish everyone a happy af saturday. I'm on early, because hubby is out hunting. I have not told him about this wonderful place yet, waiting to get more time under my belt. Will check in when I can, this place is sooooo addicting!

:rays: Twosox

Happy af saturday!

Thank you very much twosox. That's very nice of you. Happy af Saturday to you and to everyone else out there from me too. It's a nice cold one here. We had a little snow last night and it's quite nice. Good day to straighten the house and make some soup. Have a great day.
    Rest in Peace, Bear. We miss you.

Comment

Happy af saturday!

Happy Saturday to you too twosox! Congrats on finding your way here (this site, and to the effort of getting control).
      FINALLY -- I'm a non-drinker!!

Comment

Happy af saturday!

Thanks 2sox! Happy a/f Saturday to you too. My husband is out fishing......thinks he need to catch our dinner. Personally I'd rather have pizza! My husband leaves me alone while I'm on MWO. In fact he knows how much it has helped me that he even offers to quit his online poker game to let me get in here. What a guy! Have a great weekend!

Comment

Happy af saturday!

Happy af saturday to you twosox...aint told my hubby either x
          Mwo,s worst speller....

Comment

Happy af saturday!

heya Twosox, AF Saturdays are the best!

Iluvdesert...you ever try venison pizza? ok, never mind
            nosce te ipsum
            (Know Thyself)

Comment

Happy af saturday!

Weekends are hard for me....hope you all have a pleasant one. :h

Ripple

Comment

Happy af saturday!

Deter....what's venison? I thought it was deer or something like that. UMMM??? Hubby did catch some trout and came home and cooked it outside with a stiff drink but I didn't get to eat it since I was already full. I tend to stay that way (full) these days....makes drinking less tempting!

Comment

Happy af saturday!

Hang in there Ripple. Stay strong. Log in here when you have to.
                  :l
                  Rest in Peace, Bear. We miss you.

Comment

Working...
                  X