Kudzu differences

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kudzu differences

Hey guys. Im doing very well for myself. started out a few weeks AF, and then wanted to moderate. my boyfriend has stopped drinking and also oved out of his apartment, so that has helped me 90 percent.( we would come home and watch movies and drink five days out of the week mostly.) I live by myself so its not like I cant go buy drinks, i could.. but after taking a few weeks off and getting out of my system, it hasnt been hard. im also trying hard to work on my depression, which just gets real bad when i drink five days per week. everytime i want to drink and go buy a six pack say, i remind myself that after the first few beers i feel good at first and then more depressed than before. my bf bringing home drinks everyday tempted me. He also stopped drinking. probably temporarily. so im always with him and we havent been out to bars in like two months. my problem is stopping when i start, when we're out at bars. i m pretty sure that when we end up going to bars again, i will eventually get sloppy drunk. but i am going to switch to light beer, instead of my normal diet coke and rums, and corona. they have much higher alcohol therefore getting you drunker quicker. anyway, im basically saying that im doing good right now but unsure of the future. I have a question about Kudzu. is the Kudzu from my way out work better than kudzu from elsewhre? i wa sjust wondering... a thought i read somewhere that it might.... anyone have any experience with that?

Kudzu differences

Yes, there is no comparison to anything you will find over the counter. At least from my experience. It has much higher levels of whatever it is in there that works! How's that for a scientific answer?
    I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

Kudzu differences

Short answer - no comparison at all. Get the Kudzu from MWO.

Sounds like you are doing real well. Big changes in life can be stressful - I can certainly relate to the depression thing. But it sounds like at least for now the drinking is under control. Long term - stick with us - keep posting - keep taking the MWO kudzu - and keep doing the fabulous work you are doing now. You can do this. You sound wonderful.
      Rest in Peace, Bear. We miss you.

Comment

Kudzu differences

Absolutely yes on the kudzu from My Way Out. You can read all about it if you want to, or you can just trust us. It is the best and probably cheapest (for what you get).
        Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Comment

Kudzu differences

p.s. go see my kudzu thread on the Holistic Healing forum if you want more info. (Holy shit...)
          Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Comment

Working...
          X