Help with chat!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help with chat!

ok, I'm "in" chat, but can't post. There is nowhere for me to type. In the "Chat Help" section the picture of a pop-up window looks just like mine, but there is a field at the bottom for typing in... I think?

I thought I couldn't chat because I'm not a subscriber (yet) but a member sent me a PM a while back saying that I could chat even if not a subscriber.

Does anyone know for sure and if I can, pls tell me how.

thanks.

oh, interesting conversation, ahem... don't want to miss out on it.
    Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Help with chat!

never mind. got it sorted out now.
    Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Comment

Help with chat!

Glad you got it figured out Beatle.
      Marcie

Comment

Help with chat!

oh yeh, you say that NOW. Wait 'till you get so sick of me you start wanting to bump me off Chat!

Comment

Help with chat!

As if we would do such a thing, beatle!!! :H :l

Starlight Impress x

Comment

Help with chat!

time will tell...

Comment

Working...
            X