Christmas Avatars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Christmas Avatars

Hi everyone, please do tell, where are those gorgeous Christmas avatars found and how do I attach it... The ones here are straight forward, I did a google yesterday and tried to attach one, but all that came up was the link - gee, that looked nice!! LOL

Appreciate the help xxx
    :rolleyesmonkey: Tahlula :rolleyesmonkey:
    Trim the tree to let in the sunshine...

Christmas Avatars

I too, would like to know how to do the Avatars?
    Please let me know, if possible.
    Thanks!
    Karen
    :notes:Theme2be

" Do not lose courage in considering your own imperfections but instantly set about remedying them~everyday begin the task anew".-Saint Francis de Sales

Comment

Christmas Avatars

Ok find the picture that you want and save it to your pc by right clicking your mouse over it and select save picture as ..........

Save it to your pc where you will find it easily ..........

Go into user cp, edit avatar, the where you would browse the pictures here you scroll to below that to where it says upload your own ....

Click browse and search your pc for the pic, upload it and then press save .........

Your new avatar should now be there .........

Good Luck, BB xx
      sigpicXXX

Comment

Christmas Avatars

mine is one that I attached using the instructions BB has typed above.
        it's the tree at rockefeller center.
        You can't turn a pickle into a cucumber

Comment

Christmas Avatars

Hi Guys- Here's a quick tutorial......

To make a new avatar:
          -click on 'User CP' (control panel) at the top of the page
          -click on 'Edit Avatar'
          -If you want use one of the ones already in the system - scroll through the pictures, click the little box at the bottom of the one you choose and click 'Save Changes'
          -If you want to import your own you can do it 2 ways:

1 - You can use an image already in your computer in "My Pictures" by scrolling down under the Edit Avatar area and clicking on 'browse" next to "option 2 - upload from your computer". Click on the picture you want , click 'open', then when you click "Save Changes" at the bottom of the 'Edit Avatar' screen- it will be your new Avatar!

2- If you want to take an image from the internet - the easiest way to do it is: Find the image you want (i.e. from a Google Image search). Right click with your cursor on the picture and click "save as" and save it in your "My Pictures" file. Then follow the directions above. [You can also upload it by copying the URL into the "otpion 1 URL" . To do this on google images, you need to click See full size image at the top of the google page to isolate the URL for the picture only and not the whole URL from the website it came from.]

I hope that makes sense (at least enough sense so it works!). Let me know if it doesn't and what tripped you up, and we'll troubleshoot. The process for inserting images/graphics into your posts is very similar - let me know if you want help with that too.

Good luck!!!
          wonder

Comment

Christmas Avatars

BB LOL !!!!! Your explanation is so much simpler! I have OCD........

Comment

Christmas Avatars

I found mine on a site called funmunch.com but there are lots of sites with free images!
              The more we appreciate life, the more life appreciates and bestows us with more goodness.

Comment

Christmas Avatars

wonderworld;237818 wrote: BB LOL !!!!! Your explanation is so much simpler! I have OCD........
                LOL Wonderworld ...........
                sigpicXXX

Comment

Christmas Avatars

Just bumping this back up because I expect to see lots of fun holiday avatars!

Comment

Christmas Avatars

Thank you all very much for your help - WW, I need instructions like those!!

I right clicked on the image, save as, blah blah in 'my pictures'... the only choice to save was file type bitmap. So when it came to uploading from my computer to here it said invalid picture type....

Any more suggestions??

Thanks so much.

Comment

Christmas Avatars

You guys are soooo funny !!

Love you ALL!!

Cindi.

No picture, avatar or anything else.

I REALLY DO LOVE YOU GUYS. MORE THAN YOU CAN EVER KNOW.

YOU KEEP ME SANE, KEEP ME FROM yelling AND KEEP ME HAPPY

GOD BLESS YOU AND THANK YOU!!!

Cindi
                      AF April 9, 2016

Comment

Christmas Avatars

God Bless you too Cindy xxx

Comment

Christmas Avatars

Congratulations! Great pics! But those pics are not avatars!

Comment

Christmas Avatars

Mine is a picture I took last summer in my dining room! My oldest son gave me the two beautiful blown glass ornaments and the flower is an old fashioned hibicus.
                            "Be still and know that I am God"

Psalm 46:10

Comment

Working...
                            X