Question about Chat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Question about Chat

So-- I'm new to this whole chat thing, and I keep logging in, and there's nobody there. Is there a certain time when it's hopping? Or a way to know when others are logged in?
    Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Question about Chat

Beatle, at the bottom of the front page it shows who's chatting. You can see if anyone's in chat then, if you go in I'm sure others will see your name and pop in if you stay a bit.
    Marcie

Comment

Question about Chat

what is the front page?
      Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Comment

Question about Chat

the front page of the forum. Here: https://www.mywayout.org/community/
        Marcie

Comment

Question about Chat

thank you. I'm pretending to be stupid today. Actually, I do that a lot. Don't let it fool you.

Comment

Working...
          X