Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Allen Carr`s Easy Way to quit fags.........not!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yea Cashy, fags means something quite different here in the US! :H
    Marcie

Comment

Hippie,

Keep concentrating and putting all your efforts into being sober this Christmas for your beautiful baby.

Nothing else matters, really...

Love you and very much respect you,
      Cindi

hippie37;238534 wrote: A little of topic here star but how long have you been single?

I happened to watch VH1 last night and heard Mud singing 'lonely this Christmas' AGAIN!!

I'm just concentrating and putting all my thoughts and efforts into enjoying this first Xmas sober with my daughter!!. Although this is the my first Xmas sober in 10 years, It is also my first Xmas single in 12 years as well so I guess I'm pretty much in the same boat as you hun!!!

Love and Happiness
      Hippie
      xx:upset:

p.s. I don't mean I'm looking for a man neither!!
      AF April 9, 2016

Comment

btw, I have three beautiful, lovely, gorgeous, absolutely intelligent grandchildren by birth, two boys, 9 and 7 and a 5 year old granddaughter.

Now I have two more boys from marriage and they are also beautiful, lovely grogeous and absolutely intelligent grandkids that came from my daughter's marriage.

Every time I go shopping I think "Michael, Riley, Alexander, Sebastian, Destiny."

Wow, Life simply cannot get any better than that.

Absolutely, not one whit better.

Thank you God,
        Cindi
        AF April 9, 2016

Comment

Okay, it costs more but it is so worth the money. They are so beautiful. Those eyes shine at me and look to me for wisdom and truth. I need to keep myself AF so I can give them the real truth.

Love,
          Cindi
          AF April 9, 2016

Comment

I think you should get the porcelain for sure. Those dentists there seem to want to do the bare minimum. I hope you can get treatment privately.

One other thing I wanted to mention, if you don't want to pester your doctor about anti-depressants/side effects, ask your local pharmacist. The few times I have done that I have been pleasantly surprised.

I remember talking to my doctor and being told the initial side effects would subside and it was true they did subside. But in the beginning it was a little scary, especially if you are not big on takikng medications for things. I was having sleeping problems and weird dreams. It all proved worthwhile because the depression subsided along with the side effects. I still think it's good to wean off when you feel better and the doc says it's ok. but the initial experience was pretty liberating for me.

Comment

Working...
            X