NEED A AF DRINK????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NEED A AF DRINK????

Hi my mouth is so dry and i really fancy something refreshing,im sick of tea coffee and water...any ideas...oh and i cant drink fruit juice due to heartburn and milk make me sick....does that leave anything????????????

Jacqui x
    Mwo,s worst speller....

NEED A AF DRINK????

I know your angst! I, too, got very sick of tea, coffee and water. I can't drink anything else like pop, or juice either.

How about sparkling water? They have flavoured sparkling water. Or how about a tonic water with a splash of lime or lemon?

Comment

NEED A AF DRINK????

or just cold water with fresh lemon sqeezed in-- one of my favourites.
      Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Comment

NEED A AF DRINK????

how about flavored teas. pomegrante, green tea, mint, cranberry cherry, make iced te with them. yummy
        also dilute fruit juice with sparkling water or plain water. apple,orange, grapefruit.
        so many out there.
        a squeeze of lemon in just plain water is good too.
        You can't turn a pickle into a cucumber

Comment

NEED A AF DRINK????

And now that it is the season, Hot Cocoa... once in a while. (with whipped cream on top, of course.)
          Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Comment

NEED A AF DRINK????

The lemon squeeze does it for me every time - I drink it in a wine glass when we have mates over - they think it's wine and I don't get asked any stupid questions that just make me think about drinking....

Cashy
            xxx
            "Life is what happens to you when you're busy making other plans" - John Lennon

Comment

NEED A AF DRINK????

Flavored club soda in a tall glass of ice does the trick for me. -Reenie
              September 23, 2011

Comment

NEED A AF DRINK????

I love the Pana Italian water....good stuff. it's non carbonated. I like club soda with a spash of lime juice and/or grenadine as well.
                nosce te ipsum
                (Know Thyself)

Comment

NEED A AF DRINK????

My favorite is sparkling water, with or without a squeeze of lemon or lime.
                  The furture lies before you like newly fallen snow - be careful how you tread it, for every step will show.

Comment

NEED A AF DRINK????

If you dilute your juice with carbonated water, would that give you heartburn?

Comment

NEED A AF DRINK????

Thanks for all advice,going shopping today so will try most of them...i see lemon in water a big faverite so i will try that...oh and beatle the hot chocolste with whipped cream is top on my shopping list...i can taste it now....Thanks all
                      Love Jacqui xx
                      Mwo,s worst speller....

Comment

NEED A AF DRINK????

I've been on a mocha kick lately with the cold weather here... I'll take some skim milk, microwave it, add the hot chocolate powder, instant coffee and sometimes a bit of sweetener.. It tastes like desert in a mug after dinner.

~ I hear a whinny on the wind~

Comment

NEED A AF DRINK????

I know you said you were sick of tea, but have you tried Bigelow 'Vanilla Chai' or 'Vanilla Caramel'. These are soooooooo good. I add a little 1% milk and splenda to it and it is a sweet treat without too many calories.

Comment

NEED A AF DRINK????

Sparkling water with a splash of a Torani syrup, they have so many flavors!
                            Spiced/mulled cider, yum!
                            And you may ask yourself, "What is that beautiful house?" And you may ask yourself, "Where does that highway go?" And you may ask yourself,"Am I right?...Am I wrong?" And you may tell yourself..."MY GOD!...WHAT HAVE I DONE?"

Comment

NEED A AF DRINK????

Exotic juices diluted with water, very Yummy : )
                              Patience has its limits. Take it too far, and it's cowardice.
                              - George Jackson

Comment

Working...
                              X