Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Technical help please

Re: Technical help please,
    Have some really funny jpg files that I would like to place in the ?laughing out loud? section, not sure how to do it, help please
    :thanks:

Technical help please

Hi Victory,

Do you have a Photobucket account, or an account at any photo web hosting site? If not joint because it's free. Then you upload your pictures from your computer to the photo hosting site.

Once you've saved your photos, pictures, jpg's, etc. there, you can copy and paste them here.

In Photobucket, after you've uploaded your pictures, there will be a bordered area with four tags you can click on to copy and paste - for this site copy and paste the 4th tag or IMG.

I know it sounds confusing, but it's really not especially after you've done it a thousand times. LOL
    Each day comes bearing its own gifts. Untie the ribbons.

Comment

Technical help please

If not joint because it's free.

Oops! no, don't 'joint' one, BUT 'join' one.

Comment

Technical help please

Hi Victory-

In addtion to keeper's great suggestion, you can upload them directly from your computer by saving them to "my pictures" and then use the "manage attachments" button below, "browse", "open" and then use the paperclip at the top to insert the phto in your post. With this one, you can't do anything to change the picture - i.e. re-size it.
        If you're pulling the image from the web - use the yellow square with the mountains above and copy the link into the URL space that comes up.

Good luck!
        wonder xx

Comment

Technical help please

Thanks, wonder! Learn something new everyday.

Comment

Working...
          X