Linden Method anyone???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Linden Method anyone???

Can anyone vouch for the Linden Method for anxiety? Has anyone purchased this and became anxiety free, save for normal day-to-day worries?

I`ve had a tough year.......many problems, most of which are thankfully resolved now, but the essence of my year seems to have taken its toll and am currently suffering from dreadful anxiety, and as much as I know it`s stupid and I`m doing all this to myself, I can`t seem to get the lid on the anxiety. I can be fine for months at a time (apart from my phobias lol/no lol), and then anxiety/panic consumes me again. Can`t afford to invest in Linden if it isn`t all it`s cracked up to be.

Thanks,

Starlight Impress x

Linden Method anyone???

Star,

I googled on the Linden Method and found lots of people who said it was a scam. Not worth the money at all.

Sorry...

HOWEVER, and this is very FREAKING interesting!! I did see where amino acid deficiency (duh, a major issue for alcoholics and those in recovery!!) is an issue. Plus, Calms Forte came up a lot in the googling as something that really works.

Some of the newer rehab clinics use infused amino acid therapy for alcoholics....

I tried Calms Forte in the beginning but swallowed the pills rather than letting them dissolve under my tongue. I think Tough In Texas and Mags can give you better info on them.

Do you have access to a good pharmacist that can get you a really good Amino Acid supp? (I think there is one on this website.) and Calms Forte??

Even if those don't work, they won't cost you that much money and if they do work. Wow!!

Love you.

Cindi
    AF April 9, 2016

Comment

Linden Method anyone???

Scam Star, complete scam....
      "Life is what happens to you when you're busy making other plans" - John Lennon

Comment

Linden Method anyone???

I don't know about the Linden Method, but I have horrible anxiety also. Really bad. About two months ago I started taking GABA (gamma amino butyric acid). I take 500 mg twice a day and I think it has made a HUGE difference. You might want to read up on it and give it a try. I know it doesn't work for everyone, but I really think it helped me.
        Rest in Peace, Bear. We miss you.

Comment

Linden Method anyone???

Oh well, thought it may well be a rip-off. Thanks for letting me know guys. Oh well, back to the drawing board. :H

Think I`ll try the natural route again.......... :H

Star x

Comment

Linden Method anyone???

Starlight, I can not vouch for the Linden Method. However about 4 months ago I became extremely anxious (there were numerous contributing factors - changes at work, relationship issues, family problems and of course alcohol consumption). I was having bad panic attacks, I couldn't speak properly (I was actually stuttering!!!) , I had trouble sleeping and I lost a lot of weight.
            During that time I enrolled on a Stress Management course. The two things that I think helped me through that time (I was scared to leave the house some days), were exercise and learning about how negative forms of thinking can create anxiety.
            3 of the 8 Stress Management sessions were about negative thinking and how to turn that round to break the anxiety cycle.
            If you would like me to email you some more info just PM me.
            Hope you feel better soon.
            Amelia

Sober since 30/06/10

Comment

Linden Method anyone???

Star,

I did want to add that I have been doing an easy (for me easy is important..) routine of Pilates exercises.

They do help. Rehab really pushed the idea of exercise and relaxation through yoga, meditation and breathing exercises.

The Pilates routine is like yoga and requires deep breathing while exercising. I like it a lot. It also helps when I am stressed.

Cindi
              AF April 9, 2016

Comment

Linden Method anyone???

Star, I am like you... for long periods I'm ok, then suddenly lots of anxiety. I also get panic attacks occasionally. Like today, when I was late home from work and my kids were home alone. I carry a lithium oratate/GABA nasal spary around with me for those times. It's pretty expensive, so I only use it when I need it, not regularly. But when I need it -- it is a huge help, and it works almost instantly.
                Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Comment

Linden Method anyone???

... not quite as effective as a shot of vodka, but better in the long run ;-)
                  Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Comment

Working...
                  X