Members Titles (Senior, etc)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Will someone please explain to me what you have to do to be a 'junior' 'senior' member etc. Thanks.

Happy Cook....I THINK that a Junior is someone who has joined and not yet posted, Member is posts up to 999, and when you post 1000 times, you are a Senior. If it seems like a rank, I don't believe it is - just an activity indicator.

Hope that helps
    G2G
    "Go Placidly Amid the Noise and Haste"

Comment

Yes, you're right G2G, one thousand posts and you're a senior, about three thousand posts and you're still interesting to read, six thousand posts and over, well, then you're just a pain in the arse..:H
      A F F L..
      Alcohol Free For Life

Comment

Too funny Louise..........6000 posts?........Hmmm.........wouldn`t be meaning anyone in particular, would you? LMAO

Starlight Impress x

Comment

Come on Starlight, you should know by now, I haven't got a sarcastic bone in my body.. ( Just hope she doesn't read it though ).
          A F F L..
          Alcohol Free For Life

Comment

So, irishlady, how did you get yours to say "HO HO HUM(BUG)"? Very cute!

Comment

No worries Louise.......I don`t think "she" cares how she gets a mention as long as she gets one, eh? :H

Am running for cover now. ha ha ha ha ha

Starlight Impress x

Comment

Ohhhh... wait til' 'you know who' reads that comment, dear Irishlady! LMAO.

Comment

No worries just no that we change our avatars
                  Sunny Out Looks are Contagious!

Comment

You guys are too funny. I feel like a senior member LOL some days more than others!!!

Happy Sunday

Beth
                    formerly known as bak310

Comment

I heard that when you reach 6,666 posts you are automatically banned ....

Comment

Ahem.
                        I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

AHEM. I have made this suggestion before, I believe-- that "senior" membership should be based upon CONTENT and not number of posts. (So bak310, you probably should be a senior member). But, of course, that would take a full time, unbiased judge to carry out. So, quantity wins over quality in this rink.

And P.S: I really don't think the person-who-shall-not-be-named is going to notice this thread. (But if she does--- you know who's going to pay!)
                          Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Comment

oops, our posts crossed. But, it was not I who made the fatal utterance.
                            Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Comment

Hey Miss Cheryl,

I think you might need to be a Pencil-Head (subscriber) to get to change your name from member or senior member to something else. Maybe not though; I'm not usually up on the latest trends.

If you can, you'll have to get someone else to help you do it, cause I completely forget how!

Welcome aboard!

Kathy
                              AF as of August 5th, 2012

Comment

Working...
                              X