WHAT DOES SANTA DRINK

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WHAT DOES SANTA DRINK

Just another thought here, Jacqui, could you get 'santa' to send her a note with what he wants to drink?? I had to do something similar when my daughter was younger and she was so pleased to have a letter from santa addressed to her .........

BB xx
    sigpicXXX

Comment

WHAT DOES SANTA DRINK

Don`t know what cider is where you are more, but whenever I used to drink cider here, I would get completely paralytic. :H

Starlight Impress x

Comment

WHAT DOES SANTA DRINK

I think he'll get a medicinal spliff here too. And expresso. A double.

m. xx
        ~Are you looking for the Holy One?
        I am in the next seat.
        My shoulder is against yours. ~Kabir

Comment

WHAT DOES SANTA DRINK

I lLOVE THE sttuff that Santa drinks.

However, Mum, Mom, Mama, whatever gets to decide. Period.

Go with milk/coke/whatever. Good for Santa, good for us, (lol) and more importantly, good for you guys!!

Love you,
          Cindi
          AF April 9, 2016

Comment

WHAT DOES SANTA DRINK

That is too funny - sorry. Not laughing at you, just laughing because it is cute.

My kids (my eldest - when she was small, and will do the same with my youngest now) have always left out milk and cookies for Santa along with baby carrots for the reindeer. (I do know reindeer do not come down the chimni, but hey, it's fun for the kids).

Then when my kids are in bed, I chomp on a couple of cookies, leaving a whole lot of crumbs, take a couple of slurps of the milk and bite a few carrots.

Great fun to see the look on their faces in the morning! One time I had even bought a santa hat and dropped it by the fireplace, and had foot prints of water and flour on the carpet tracking it towards the fireplace.. Hilarious! (A bitch to vacuum up - but worth it!)

Comment

WHAT DOES SANTA DRINK

Oh, I did the footprints when my kids were young....nice memories!!!! I actually bought a "Santa's footprints kit". It worked out great because our carpet was a very dark solid green (Hunter's Green) and the white powder prints showed up perfectly. Their little mouths just dropped in amazement on Christmas morning! I had the prints going from the hearth to the Chrismas tree and back again.......good times : )
              Patience has its limits. Take it too far, and it's cowardice.
              - George Jackson

Comment

WHAT DOES SANTA DRINK

Jacqui,

I go with Cindi! Your the Boss and kids need direction. And it is ok for kids to see that Santa changes and goes without old Al no fwi,s ......dwi,s

fly

Comment

WHAT DOES SANTA DRINK

Tell kid Santa is going to give the drink to the reindeer and they prefer soy milk.

Comment

Working...
                  X