Site offline for repairs/maintenance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The forum will be offline, hopefully only a few minutes, around 10 p.m. Sunday (US) Pacific Standard Time, to complete some routine maintenance work. Apologies for any inconvenience.

RJ
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Help keep our forum strong--make a contribution to My Way Out. Or show your support by becoming a Subscriber and enjoy enhanced features, as well!

Inconvenience?? You call being offline an inconvenience? How am I supposed to breathe while the site is down? This is so ridiculously unfair.
    I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

It's okay.

Lushy, take a deep breath. We have a special emergency team headed your way.

RJ
      ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Help keep our forum strong--make a contribution to My Way Out. Or show your support by becoming a Subscriber and enjoy enhanced features, as well!

Comment

Hi RJ,

Do you have any CD's available to those that are seriously addicticted to the MWO site?

KateH
        A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes~Cinderella

AF 12/6/2007

Comment

Great idea, Kate.

Should probably give those out for free, huh?

RJ

Comment

Although I am SEVERLY addicted to this site, it really is not a bother. 10pm Pacific Standard Time - well I am in bed by 9pm. How pathetic is that?

Comment

After they've done your joint, can you send the repairs and maintenance guys around here please?

Thanking you in advance.

Comment

You bet, Tawny

I'll have 'em peel off a few layers first. I understand it's a lot warmer in your neck of the woods.

RJ

Comment

I feel like I am not being taken seriously. Does RJ provide sedatives for those of us that will be staring at our computer screen at 10 PM EST wondering how long we have to wait? I am a serious mess right now.................

Comment

Lushy, our most postquacious... just take some deep breaths, drink some tea... you'll make it dear...
                    FINALLY -- I'm a non-drinker!!

Comment

When you can define postquacious or however the hell it is spelled I will try and calm down.

Comment

Holy crap 5 more mins....
                        Sometimes I wonder...."Why is that frisbee getting bigger?"...and then it hits me.

Comment

ohhhh....PST not Eastern Standard Time....I'm OK now
                          Sometimes I wonder...."Why is that frisbee getting bigger?"...and then it hits me.

Comment

I am so glad I am not addicted like a few of you seem to be! That would be maddening!

Comment

Oh it's PST? I did not see that. Never mind. Crisis averted. I will be in bed as well.

Comment

Working...
                              X