See you guys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

See you guys

I really can't afford to stay here any longer, my mental health is too fragile, and yeah I have some issues with drinking but they are nothing compared to the other problems I have in my life.

I just saw my Doctor and she suggested I post this, get closure and go away. If anyone wants to talk to me my e-mail is available - but not coming back here.

Thanks to all of you who held my hand last Xmas, and to all of you I have spoken to or PMed over the last year. I really appreciated the warmth and sincerity I found here in the beginning.

Now I feel I cannot post anything wihtout someone having an opinion about what I have said which often involves alternative medication and how my medication has not worked for them etc blah blah.

My Doctor said this was ridiculous and that the so-called "alternatives" that are so often touted have been well and truly shown in the "real" literature (not google searches) to be placebos, a joke, for people with actual Bipolar Disorder (there are many misdiagnosis apparently).

And yet I found myself tempted, cause I couldn't go anywhere without hearing it - and I even stopped taking my meds a couple of days ago - thought, yeah I can do this myself - don't need to take all these drugs.

So dangerous place for me.

Thanks for the memories and for those I am in touch with - we will keep in touch my friends.

Signing off for my own good....

Cashy
    "Life is what happens to you when you're busy making other plans" - John Lennon

See you guys

All the best to you cashy. I am glad you posted. Thank you. Peace-

Comment

See you guys

Cashy - I understand but will very much miss your intelligence and wit.

Comment

See you guys

I will miss you tremendously and truly respect your decision about leaving. You must take care of you!

I want to personally THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart for being such a wonderful "friend" here. Being Bi-polar myself, I have learned a lot from you. I am truly grateful!

I know how this place can really wreak havoc on our emotions - so I completely understand what you are doing. I truly support you in this.

Take care of yourself.

Lots of Love Always,
        AFM

Comment

See you guys

We love you and want you here. So come back as soon as you feel like it.
          (and I have learned a lot from you).
          Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Comment

See you guys

Very sorry I did not have time to know you better.

Luck.

Comment

See you guys

I hope things get better for you Cashy. I'm sorry that you have to go. Take care.

Big hugs,:l :l

Kathy
              AF as of August 5th, 2012

Comment

See you guys

I certainly will miss you Cashy. I have always enjoyed so much reading what you have to say and have considered you my friend. I understand your reasons for leaving and wish you the very best in your future. Take good care of yourself, friend.
                Rest in Peace, Bear. We miss you.

Comment

See you guys

Oh Cashy say it ain't so!!!!! I'm going to miss you
                  Patience has its limits. Take it too far, and it's cowardice.
                  - George Jackson

Comment

See you guys

Go well Cashy.

Comment

See you guys

Cashy-hope it is not too late, but I wish you well. Hope you can continue your recovery. Your posts have been very important for me I will miss you.:h
                      Life itself is the proper binge. Julia Child

Comment

See you guys

Sorry to hear this Cashy, I have enjoyed reading your posts over the last year or so.

Lots of love to you.
                        Waves
                        Enough is enough

Comment

See you guys

Best of luck, Cashy. Hope you come back when you feel like it
                          xxx
                          Suki

Comment

See you guys

Am so glad I have your email Cashy as I would not like to lose touch with you. You are a wonderful, giving person who reached out to help me when I was at my lowest. You give so much here.........you will be a great loss to this site. I understand that you must take good care of yourself and you are feeling drained by certain events here recently, but I think many people are just finding the time of year a particularly trying one. I hope you feel able to return to the site in time........you are loved and respected by so many here.

Starlight Impress xxx

Comment

See you guys

Cashy, I am sorry you have to go, but I understand, it is what you need to do for yourself now. I have enjoyed reading your posts. :l
                              The more we appreciate life, the more life appreciates and bestows us with more goodness.

Comment

Working...
                              X