Anyone want to chat?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone want to chat?

I have a cold, sneezing every second. But I'd like to chat if anyone else does.
    Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Anyone want to chat?

Hi Beatle,

You have a cold ? Are you sure it's not allergies ? Mine are kicking up....itchy eyes, sneezing....took some Benadryl yesterday...works good....my company makes it....Actually, they also make Topamax (Johnson & Johnson). Too scared to try it. Can't afford to lose weight. A guy at work says his wife takes it for migraine headaches. She has not had a headache since, and also does not like to drink anymore (side affect....hmmm...maybe it really does help stop the craving for alcohol (something to think about) Also, he said she lost so much weight, and now she is way too thin.

But anyway, Sorry I could not chat at the time you wanted to. I was not online. Hope you are feeling better.

Good Night....way past my bedtime.
    Miss October :blinkylove:

Comment

Anyone want to chat?

Sorry I couldn't meet you on chat, Beatle. I was at work or something. But I have had that awful cold this week. My advice - lots of echinacea and then suffer honey for a few days. Lemon and ginger tea with some honey seems to make me feel better. Hoping it doesn't hit you too hard. Rest and take care of yourself. :l
      Rest in Peace, Bear. We miss you.

Comment

Anyone want to chat?

well I slept for hours, ruined our plans (to leave for the mountains), but what can you do when you are sick? Feel a bit better now. Still runny nose. Angry family though.
        Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Comment

Anyone want to chat?

Ms Everyone likes to chat. In days of old whnen Knights were bold....Oh well any way we can talk about anthing you want to talk about.......IAD
          ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
          those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
          Dr. Seuss

Comment

Working...
          X