Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy Holidays!!

Hey guys!

Just wanted to wish everyone happy holidays! I haven't been posting much lately cause I got cocky since the program was working so well for me, but then I started to miss yall. (not cause I did anything stupid or got trashed, which is unheard of.....)

I am staying here in NYC for the holidays, boyfriends mother is in town, so I also don't have to worry about getting smashed (but DAMMIT for once I want to!!!!!!) HAHAHAHAHAHAH. I have to sneak outside for a ciggie even so......sigh.

I will be thinking about everyone and signing in frequently!!

Happy Holidays everyone!

E

Happy Holidays!!

Great to hear from you again cke. A lot of us are near or in NYC. How long are you going to be around here?

Also, Merry Christmas to you too.
    Rest in Peace, Bear. We miss you.

Comment

Happy Holidays!!

Happy Holidays to you too CKE!
      "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

Happy Holidays!!

Merry Christmas to you too xxx

~ I hear a whinny on the wind~

Comment

Happy Holidays!!

Hey cke, so glad to hear you so positive, after your first couple of posts.

Happy holidays!

Comment

Happy Holidays!!

Forget the last title, I hate the holidays

So...i officially hate Christmas and the whole mother situation. I cannot wait to get her out of my house. Both of my parents are dead, and I am able to be myself with every single other mother figure in my life, but this one is a strange breed, i tell you. The way she dotes on her son.....I may as well be a big fat nobody.
            I resent it because this is my home and I dont feel like I can't be myself. My sister called me late last night all alone on Christmas Eve and I was tip toeing around the house trying to be quiet and talk to her and I went outside to smoke a cigarette and she was standing in the doorway of the guest bedroom watching me when I came in. I felt like I was skulking around circa high school days. UGH!!!! Now she probably hates me cause she could smell smoke on me. Not good enough for her so...no siree.

Imagine if I would have had a beer in my hand like I really wanted.HAHAHAHAHA I am an adult, but feel like a child.

I am contemplating pretending that I have to go into work today. HAHAHAHA.

Anyone else in misery?

Comment

Happy Holidays!!

Sorry you are having a stressful time ck! Hubby and I are just laying around the house this morning and then going to mother in laws around noon. She's pretty laid back though, was getting on my nerves a bit last night, but not too bad.

I hope today is better for you.
              Marcie

Comment

Working...
              X