christmas day!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

christmas day!

well the kids have unwrapped their pressies and are playing withthem at the moment, it is going to be a beautiful day here today about 25 deg c, nice and warm, sorry to all you snowbound people freezing at the moment. have been af since wednesday so this will be day 6! hope everyone has a great day even though most of you are not there yet. hope that all of you cant moderate or stay af, basically just look after yourself. for all the ones who are travelling today drive safely and do not drink drive. I want each and every one of you back here after the holidays. wishing you all the best from down under

max
    "From now on, walking is my beer and feeling good is my hangover" .....Homer Simpson

christmas day!

Congrats on day 6!
    Merry Christmas to you and your family, Maxman.

Dx
    * * I love Determinator * *

Comment

christmas day!

Merry Christmas, Max! and good job on day 6..

Don

Comment

christmas day!

Great going being on Day 6 max........well done.

35 mins til Christmas morn here.........I got one impatient teen waiting to open hers as soon as clock strikes midnight. Merry Christmas to you and yours max.

Starlight Impress x

Comment

christmas day!

Merry Christmas Maxman, Don, Star, it is still Christmas eve evening here, just finished din din, fish, Italian tradition. Quiet though, no party till tomorrow with the family. Will moderate and looking forward to an AF January. Who knows? May extend further than that if I get hooked on feeling good!
          The more we appreciate life, the more life appreciates and bestows us with more goodness.

Comment

christmas day!

Merry Christmas to all of you from sunny Florida. May you all be safe and healthy xxoo

Comment

christmas day!

Merry Christmas from the Jersey Shore! Nice day here. Sunny, clear and crisp. Around 40 degrees. I had 50 people over for Christmas Eve dinner last evening. It was a great time. Didn't touch a drop. Still have no desire to. I'm welling up in tears just thinking I'm almost at 1/2 year AF! I'll make my big announcement once I reach my exact 6 month date. I have to count my days, but I think I'll be reaching 6 months on January 2nd. My life has changed for the better. I feel it... My friends and family see it. Merry Christmas all! -Reenie
              September 23, 2011

Comment

christmas day!

Merry Christmas Everyone!

I, too, got up very early this morning because I needed to be at my daughter's home by 6 AM, in order to see my grandsons open their gifts.

What a great morning! There is nothing to compare to sharing Christmas morning with children.

Season's Blessing to All!
                Each day comes bearing its own gifts. Untie the ribbons.

Comment

christmas day!

Merry Christmas to All,

Maxman, Mr. and Mrs. D, Chief, Starlight, Suzanna, chokyteyes, Reenie (congrats), and keeper! I hope you day continues to be joyful.

Reenie, I was rudely awakened by the smoke alarm, as my sister turned on the wrong stove burner, but at least it was 8am and not 6!

Blessings to you all!

Love,:heart:

Kathy
                  AF as of August 5th, 2012

Comment

christmas day!

:coolsanta: MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL!

Hope everybody had a wonderful day with loved ones (if possible), if not, just wonderful however ya spent it...:h

:l
                    Judie
                    The only thing worth stealing is a kiss...:flower: zwink:

Comment

christmas day!

I also want to wish everyone a Merry Christmas. We had a great day here and I hope you all did the same. This is the first Christmas I have been completely sober for about 30 years. I thank God for you all and MWO.

God Bless

bear
                      What St. Frances of Assisi said of himself is true for me.
                      ?If God can work through me He can work through anybody.?

Comment

christmas day!

Upside down kisses to my Maxie man. All is well here in the Magsy house. What a peaceful and lovely day I have had. Wishing my best to all of you.
                        Rest in Peace, Bear. We miss you.

Comment

christmas day!

I love Bear's post the best... A very merry Christmas to all!!!!

Love,
                          Dave

Comment

christmas day!

right on bear...... and happy ho ho everybody. you are all such great folks. and max so happy the kids are having a fun xmas. hummm for some reason i never got your art photos. if you have time email again please, bootsie would like art to make her smile.... happy happy you all
                            :welcome:

Comment

christmas day!

Max,

Okay, right now it is close to two days after Christmas for you but just wanted to let you know your post was so appreciated.

I hope the children continued to enjoy the day and I really hope and pray you had a beautiful Christmas.

I did. Loved it with the grandkids SOBER!!

Loved it with the Kids, SOBER.

Loved it with the husband, SOBER.

Get the drift?

OMG. It is awesome to be sober and not miss one single minute of our lives with our families and loved ones. What was I thinking drunk?? (Nope, was not thinking....)

Max, you are one of my favorites. Ever.

Keep on keepin' on. Okay? A mistake (relapse) means nothing if we are trying to make it right. You are doing awesome AND your art is beautiful, so I KNOW your soul is beautiful.

So, Happy TWO days after Christmas (I think we are there now for you) and lots of blessings to you, your family and everyone else in the world.

Love,
                              Cindi
                              AF April 9, 2016

Comment

Working...
                              X