still trying to gather info...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hopeful ... I was interested in finding out more but for me it would be a MAJOR investment (airfares etc) and, like a lot of others here, I wanted as much info as possible.

So, it's good to get Twinkies feedback as well as Bootsies initial report (she hasn't posted for a few days so I'm assuming she's still happy with the experience?).

Comment

I hear you, Tawny.

I was intrigued when I first read about it. But the price seems prohibitive (for me, right now, in my current situation). Without sounding like too much of a "not me, YOU FIRST!!!!!!!" type, I'd like more "proof" myself, just because that's a lot of money (and time) for me to dole out right now, you know?

Thanks for answering.

-HopefulNow
      Taking it all in

Comment

Hi all,
        I notice what has happened to me since we saw Rhonda in September, 2007 is that the issue of drinking becomes somewhat of a "non-issue" and this may explain why some people who have seen Rhonda seem to "disappear" from websites like mywayout. I do not think about drinking much. Just don't think about it. As a result, I am not as interested in perusing the boards as I once was when I was obsessed with my drinking problem. Very interesting to read post about the "testimonial folks" who were tracked down for additional input and reading that one of these said "buyer beware". What is so cool about this for me is that this news does not make me want to drink or think any less of my experience with Rhonda in Vermont. I will forever be grateful for my sessions with Rhonda. To be totally honest here, I thought that Barry was very different than Rhonda. VERY. Yes, he is most definitely the business partner. He may be interested in making lots of money but I don't really care. He is married to the real thing and he manages her schedule. Not sure she would be able to reach as many people without her partnership with Barry. I personally liked Barry but I can see where he may be offputting to some. If you have ever spent time and enjoyed the general population in New York City you would be comfortable with Barry. On a different note, I went to a day of the "New Years cleanse" in Los Angeles which was with Byron Katie who does "the work". I absolutely love the work that Byron Katie is doing and have followed her "career" since the beginning. It cracked me up that they sold Byron Katie hats, t-shirts, cups and all kinds of stuff at the event. (this is new - they weren't selling this kind of stuff a few years ago when she first came on the scene). Somebody is clearly making money here but it doesn't matter really cuz the work she is doing is amazing and life changing. Check it out.

Comment

I am a bit skeptical about intuitives. I guess it has a lot to do with not knowing enough about them.
          You can't turn a pickle into a cucumber

Comment

Hello again -- mycatsmom, it wasn't a client who said "buyer beware," it was one of the MDs with with the best credentials on the site. Another, a psychiatrist, said her testimonial was based on one person, although they made it sound like more than that. So that's part of what made me skeptical. But if it worked for you, that's great!
            Twinkie

Comment

informed good

up

Comment

Working...
              X