Hi, it's me, MM...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi, it's me, MM...

ah mm i'm glad you are back. i thought you went away to meditate for awhile. now i see you were just getting your house in order. i do think lucky is right though. anyway, you know i love you. and whatever you need here as we are here for each other...
    mags that is to you....... you are hot
    :welcome:

Comment

Hi, it's me, MM...

If your husband wants to he can hold the drinking against you in a custody battle, thisjust happened to a friend of mine. Stay strong and don't drink at this time. We all know how hard it is but you can do it!
      Patience has its limits. Take it too far, and it's cowardice.
      - George Jackson

Comment

Hi, it's me, MM...

Hang tough. I thought my divorce was the worst thing that could happen at the time. Now I realize it was the best thing for all concerned. My Heart is Drenched is right though try and be careful of the drinking so it isn't used as a weapon against you.

Thinking of you.

Comment

Hi, it's me, MM...

[QUOTE=lucky;245403]Hey Mama,

Was it that hand-knit dick warmer you made for your man? LOLQUOTE]

LMAO.. peeing!

Thank you everyone. I really appreciate coming back here and recieving all of your unconditional love. I am here, and plan to stay, give my unconditinal love to you all and become a healthy, happy woman.

MM
          Face your deficiencies and acknowledge them, but do not let them master you. Let them teach you patience, sweetness, insight.

Comment

Hi, it's me, MM...

lucky;245403 wrote: Hey Mama,

Was it that hand-knit dick warmer you made for your man? LOL!
            LMAO.. peeing!

Thank you everyone. I really appreciate coming back here and recieving all of your unconditional love. I am here, and plan to stay, give my unconditinal love to you all and become a healthy, happy woman.

MM
            Face your deficiencies and acknowledge them, but do not let them master you. Let them teach you patience, sweetness, insight.

Comment

Hi, it's me, MM...

MM .....

Big BB hugs to help you through this .......:l :l :l
              sigpicXXX

Comment

Hi, it's me, MM...

MM, so happy to see that you are back.

We're here for you.
                "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

Hi, it's me, MM...

- thought I had posted... but suffice it to say, you are an inspiration to me. You are great. You will persevere.
                  Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Comment

Hi, it's me, MM...

MM - Here for you....with big hugs...and huge ears....

So thinking of you.

It's going to be OK.....stay strong.

Love FMS xx
                    :heart: c: :heart:
                    "Be patient and gentle with yourself - the magic is in you."

Comment

Hi, it's me, MM...

Count me in!! I am here for you as well. I went through a divorce when my kids were little. It wasn't my choice, and a very, very hard time in my life. BUT, there is a rainbow on the other side, if this is what has to be done. Going through it though is hard, and supportive ears are essential.

You have mine!!

With love,

Beth
                      formerly known as bak310

Comment

Hi, it's me, MM...

MM;

I believe that 2008 will be a Season of Change for many of us in many ways....

You may remeber this from a song from a long time ago, or perhaps I'm dating myself. Actually the words comes from the Book of Ecclesiastes in the Bible... Not that you don't know that.

[ame= ]YouTube - Turn! Turn! Turn! (to Everything There Is A Season)[/ame]

To Everything There Is a Season

- Ecclesiastes 3:1-8

To everything there is a season,
                        a time for every purpose under the sun.
                        A time to be born and a time to die;
                        a time to plant and a time to pluck up that which is planted;
                        a time to kill and a time to heal ...
                        a time to weep and a time to laugh;
                        a time to mourn and a time to dance ...
                        a time to embrace and a time to refrain from embracing;
                        a time to lose and a time to seek;
                        a time to rend and a time to sew;
                        a time to keep silent and a time to speak;
                        a time to love and a time to hate;
                        a time for war and a time for peace.

I am praying for your peace of heart and peace of mind through all of this... and you know you have the love and support of all of us here at MWO.

JB
                        Sunny Out Looks are Contagious!

Comment

Hi, it's me, MM...

MM;

After writing such a sincere message, I jumped into the shower. I got to thinking post message... and the words "dating myself" which word association... divorce... and double AA's... and self gratification... and the old joke about the guy that went to the bar and ordered two drinks... he drank one and put his hand in the other.. the bar tender said... why are you putting your hand your other drink? The guy replied... "I'm getting my date drunk."

Now do you understand why they always made me sit in the front pew to keep an eye on me. Dag on it.... I get such a hoot out of myself...

Love
                          JB
                          Sunny Out Looks are Contagious!

Comment

Hi, it's me, MM...

MM sending you much love and support. hope it goes smoothly.
                            I'll be here if you need anything

Trix
                            You can't turn a pickle into a cucumber

Comment

Hi, it's me, MM...

MM,

Sorry to know you're having a rough go of things, can't be easy at this time of year.

But you must know how much support you have here. WOW.

Stay strong, and do whatever you have to keep true to YOU. Lord knows, you've an army of supporters!

-HopefulNow
                              Taking it all in

Comment

Hi, it's me, MM...

Big loves to you MM.. I got divorced nearly 10 years ago after 13 years married and two little girls. Its was the best thing I ever did. Don't look back !!
                                It always seems impossible until it's done....

Comment

Working...
                                X