Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi, it's me, MM...

all the best mm.. take care
    "From now on, walking is my beer and feeling good is my hangover" .....Homer Simpson

Comment

Hi, it's me, MM...

MM

Thinking of you and yours here in Scotland too.

You know how to do this - keep the decisions the right ones for each present moment and it WILL be OK.

I am sorry - I am male, and therefore genetically deficient in the ear department - but FMS and Lucy are acting as backup for me on this job!

Take care,

Love

Satori

xxx
      "Though there are many paths at the foot of the mountain - all those who reach the top see the same moon - as any fule kno"

Comment

Hi, it's me, MM...

Hello MedMa -

Sending thoughts & prayers. So glad to see you back!

Go2Goal
        "Go Placidly Amid the Noise and Haste"

Comment

Hi, it's me, MM...

Just thinking about you and how you are doing MM... We all love you very much xxx You are gonna have up days and down days..Soon enough though the up days will far outweigh the down days... You are a good person, and all good things will come to you.. Hugs, and wanting you to know that you aren't alone xxx

~ I hear a whinny on the wind~

Comment

Hi, it's me, MM...

MM - my gosh, honey. What terrible pain you must be in. We are here for you. Reach out when you feel up to it, because I went through the same thing a couple of months ago, and my whole world changed. These people here kept/keep me going, they really did.

**BIG HUGS**

Comment

Hi, it's me, MM...

i know this is a rough time. and the holidays is when it usually happens. just keep breathing and staying clean... you will look back on this dec 08 and say wow, i did it. i created a new life for myself. it wasn't easy but i did it. PLEASE RUN TO BOOKSTORE AND GET THE BOOK
              EAT,PRAY LOVE. i believe as i did you will find yourself in every single page. and you will find so much strength in there for you that you will do as i do and carry it with you everywhere. sistahs always have your back. bootsie and i'm headed to lenair in a few days. so wish me luck mm
              :welcome:

Comment

Hi, it's me, MM...

Hello, my friends!

Sorry I have ben AWOL, but I have been working 12 hour days at the spa, and have to work today, Sunday and Monday. I finally have Tuesday off, then I will be back to my old shedule. I have also hired another esthetician that will start soon, so I can back off and start taking better care of myself.

I want to thank you all again for such inspiring words. I feel like Ihave a whole chain of hope from you all. I really keep to myself in person. I don't have many "close" friends, really only two. So, having all of you while I am going through this is more important than you will ever know.

I haven't quit drinking completely yet. Keeping it to a minimum, though. I am just trying to get through this week with work and am not ready to do any thinking about my divorce quite yet. I know it is an excuse, but it's just too much right now. I have to be honest. I pick up my daughter on Tuesday, January 1st, and absolutely WILL NOT drink after that. That is my hard and fast day. No exceptions, no excuses. I have to be here mind, body and spirit for myself and my daughter.

I wish all of you a spectacular Saturday and hope you do something wonderful for yourself.

BB - Good luck with Lenair. Can't wait to hear about it!

Namaste,

MM
                Face your deficiencies and acknowledge them, but do not let them master you. Let them teach you patience, sweetness, insight.

Comment

Hi, it's me, MM...

I'm so glad to hear that you will have another person on staff to help share the heavy work load. Take Good Care, We all love you and care very much xxx

~ I hear a whinny on the wind~

Comment

Hi, it's me, MM...

Hi MM,

I am so glad to hear that help at the Spa is on the way!! That is incredibly exausting work, no matter how much you love it. Take time and get a massage and a Reiki treatment yourself, dear one........take time for you!

EAT PRAY LOVE.......leave it to bootsie, one of the items on my to do list todays is to go to B&N and buy that book!

Anyone up to do a Book Club discussion of this book???? Just let me know!

Wishing You MM, bootsie et al a wonderful Saturday!!

Namaste,
                    KateH
                    A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes~Cinderella

AF 12/6/2007

Comment

Hi, it's me, MM...

MM, sweetheart, you have no idea how much I have been thinking about you. You can do this and some more.
                      You are a wonderful person deserving of all the good things in life.
                      xoxoxo Lori
                      *Definition of Insanity: doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result* Albert Einstein

Comment

Hi, it's me, MM...

Book Club sounds good... I will buy this book... giving support to each other.
                        Sunny Out Looks are Contagious!

Comment

Hi, it's me, MM...

OK.. I will get the book tonight... I am just finising Midlife Mavericks - a compilation of stories from women that are alone from 40yrs+, and their adventures in moving to Mexico. It is so inspiring to hear such strong women tell how they found themselves.... I plan to retire early and move to Mexico...

MM
                          Face your deficiencies and acknowledge them, but do not let them master you. Let them teach you patience, sweetness, insight.

Comment

Hi, it's me, MM...

Mexico sounds good right now! Lets go!:h

MM, Stay strong.:l I'm glad your getting some help to lighten the load @ the spa.

I just caught this thread in all of bouncing around...

I can't imagine dealing with a divorce, especialy @ this time of year... but if anyone has balance & strength it's YOU!
                            Like Bootsi says you'll soon be looking back & be over with it... moving on to better things!:h

Wishing the best to you & your little one

Huge Hugs,
                            Judie

[ame= ]YouTube - In Memory of Nicolette Larson-Mexican Divorce 1978[/ame]
                            The only thing worth stealing is a kiss...:flower: zwink:

Comment

Working...
                            X