PLAY DOOH PROBLEM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PLAY DOOH PROBLEM

Hi was hoping for some help with this one, my carpets are full of playdooh..all trodden in and i cant get the stuff out...any advice would be great
    Jacqui xxx
    Mwo,s worst speller....

PLAY DOOH PROBLEM

Oh sheeze Jacqui!

Have you heard of "Goo Gone"? You can get it at the grocery store on the cleaning aisle, or Walmart, Target, or even Lowe's or Home Depot. It dissolves things that normally are really hard to get out or off of surfaces. I discovered it when I fell asleep with gum in my mouth and woke up to find it all stuck in my hair! It dissoved the gum and I was able to get it out.

Good luck!
    If you do not live the life you believe, you will believe the life you live.

Comment

PLAY DOOH PROBLEM

I recently had to get silly putty out and found this website which was a godsend:
      Crayola Stain Removal Tips

when I looked just now I also saw this:
      How To Clean Anything

Good luck!!

Comment

PLAY DOOH PROBLEM

disolve it, any citrus based cleaning product will do the job! it gets chewing gum out of hair so it will work on play doh
        "From now on, walking is my beer and feeling good is my hangover" .....Homer Simpson

Comment

PLAY DOOH PROBLEM

So I suppose that makes it play D'OH then

Love

Satori

xxx
          "Though there are many paths at the foot of the mountain - all those who reach the top see the same moon - as any fule kno"

Comment

PLAY DOOH PROBLEM

Plaid O?

What clan is that?????

Comment

PLAY DOOH PROBLEM

due to amount of play dooh i could not remove had carpet cleaning people out today,told them on the phone new carpets with play dooh in and they said no problem,anyway they couldnt get it all out then said that will be ?70.00($100).I wont repeat what i said but in a word no im not paying...you come out to remove the play dooh and you didnt so i aint paying....before i went AF i would have just paid to keep peace so im really proud just now!!!!!!!!!!!!
              Jacqui....24 DAYS AF XXXXXXXX
              Mwo,s worst speller....

Comment

PLAY DOOH PROBLEM

GOOD FOR YOU JACQUI!!!
                FINALLY -- I'm a non-drinker!!

Comment

Working...
                X