Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Found some of my old friends!

check it out!
    [ame= ]YouTube - Avalanche Control - Telluride, Colorado - Telluride.com[/ame]
    [ame= ]YouTube - Telluride Backcountry Skiing Bear Creek Powder[/ame]

These are friends I used to ski, kayak & work with in Telluride years ago! Just stumbled across this! Too funny. The photographer bought one of my old kayaks before I moved back to Oregon.
    The only thing worth stealing is a kiss...:flower: zwink:

It sure is a small world eh Jude ?? I'll check that out a little later... We have dial up service and it take awhile to download... Ahhhh Modern Tecnology !! Happy New Year Hon!!!

~ I hear a whinny on the wind~

Comment

WOW, they are awesome ........

BB xx
      sigpicXXX

Comment

Cool video clips. It must be neat seeing your ski buddies hit the screen big time. St. Jude, apparently you are a very sporty athletic person. I admire that in an individual. Do you live in the Portland area? I was out in Portland and Astoria in September. What a beutiful state. I noticed alot of the people who live there are big into boating (Columbia River) and biking.
        September 23, 2011

Comment

WOW!
          Enough is enough

Comment

Being a child of the mountains myself, that sure brings a tear to my eye.
            Oh, what beautiful virgin powder.
            Thanks Judy
            *Definition of Insanity: doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result* Albert Einstein

Comment

Reenie, I'm down on the southern coast. Not close to Portland. Down here near the redwoods & the ocean. We like to call it God's country... unfortunatly, it rains a hell of a lot in the winter. But it is really pretty.

I sure do miss those snowy Mountains in Telluride though. I lived there for 20 yrs.

Comment

Judy: The next time I go out west, I'll have to check out your area of Oregon. I'm sure it's beautiful despite the rain.
                September 23, 2011

Comment

Hey Jude!
                  Love your videos! Back in 90-91 I was spending 2 weeks or more out of every month in Telluride! It is gorgeous there.......I miss having the excuse of "work" to go there that often!
                  KateH
                  A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes~Cinderella

AF 12/6/2007

Comment

Kate I probably served you dinner! Did you eat mexican food @ Sofio's?:H
                    Or lunch @ Excelsior cafe?

Reenie check out Home Page - America's Wild Rivers Coast if ya want a sneak peak @ where I am...

Comment

Working...
                    X