Hi all

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi all

Well its 12:30 am here and im off to bed....im working tomorrow on what will be my final day of allowing myself to drink and you know what??
    After being back here just a few days i dont think ill be drinking tomorrow, so i think my AF days start right here.
    Goodnight guys and i sure hope theres gonna be be some of you here tomorrow night to support me!!

Much love as always

Lou-Lou x x x
    "Every passing minute is a chance to turn it all around"...Penelope Cruz...Vanilla Sky

Hi all

Lou,

Excellent choice!!

Have a good night's sleep and you and I can look forward to a great year starting early.

Cindi
    AF April 9, 2016

Comment

Hi all

Cindi..thanks for the support....night night x x x
      "Every passing minute is a chance to turn it all around"...Penelope Cruz...Vanilla Sky

Comment

Hi all

Hi Lou,
        Love to join u , i will be starting on the 2rd. I will be here to support you and so will everyone else.
        Good night!
        Love
        Teardropx
        family is everything to me

Comment

Hi all

I will be stopping drinking midnight Melbourne time. Have a champers in my hand as I type, but come New Years Day, I will be AF and while I will take one day at a time, would love to get to three months at least.....

Comment

Hi all

hey lou. i'm in and am af and have no plans what so ever to drink now or anyday on my calendar. so, we have a beautiful sober new years...... nitey nite. i'm sitting in the chicago airport. wow, it is much colder here than los angeles. lol
            :welcome:

Comment

Hi all

Lou, welcome back. Hope you had a good night's sleep.

Barb

Comment

Hi all

One day AF for me so far. Good feeling.

Comment

Hi all

Well done Ali...day 2 for me...we can do this xxx

Lou-Lou

Comment

Working...
                  X