david hasselhoff video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

david hasselhoff video

Anyone see this David Hasselhoff video? Sad, and it reminds me of myself when I've gotten real drunk. I dont remember, but ive been told.. although im not sure if i slur my words that bad, who knows. Im not an everyday drinker, im a binge drinker, and unfortunately i got to the point where almost every weekend was a bad stumbly night.. ( not sure if its as bad as this video, but close) when i take the kudzu, i dont get like this though. so far so good, its been working.
    look at this video of the actor...

[ame= ]YouTube - David Hasselhoff Drunk off his ass[/ame]

david hasselhoff video

Hi Me, this video was discussed here when it first came out, at the time everyone felt sorry for him because we said that we had all been there but luckily had not been posted for all the world to see .........

Keep taking the Kudzu and you wont have to watch yourself like this .......

Thanks for reminding us ...........

BB xx
    sigpicXXX

Comment

david hasselhoff video

Thats certainly a shocker.... and so sad to see.
      It does however spur me on even more to stay AF. I have in the past been in such terrible states that i have fallen down the stairs and just fallen down anywhere thus causing untold distress to my family and loved ones and i vow NEVER AGAIN.
      Thanks for posting this....the thought that i may have put people who love and care for me through similar things certainly reinforces my descision not to drink anymore.

Lou-Lou x x
      "Every passing minute is a chance to turn it all around"...Penelope Cruz...Vanilla Sky

Comment

Working...
      X