Female insecurities

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Female insecurities

"Every passing minute is a chance to turn it all around"...Penelope Cruz...Vanilla Sky

Female insecurities

Not silly at all. Lots of us females have insecurities. Heck, I might be at the top of the list.

I'm insecure about lots of things, including my place when it comes to my children. I personally don't believe I've been the best mother - although my kids would say I'm wrong.

But drinking takes the high road, and most definitely when my children were teenagers I drove them all over the place when maybe I shouldn't have been drinking.

They're adults now, but I still fret over the times I drove them here and there and was drinking.

I pray someday I'll be able to let it go.
    Each day comes bearing its own gifts. Untie the ribbons.

Comment

Female insecurities

I guess this is an open forum but I guess we blokes have insecurities as well. Thing is we will hight'n ours to the extent that we will make out we are dead when we only have a headache etc.!!!!!
      "Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." Kahlil Gibran
      Clean and sober 25th January 2009

Comment

Female insecurities

Hang on hippie, and reach out. There are lots of us reaching out to hold your hand.

Can you feel my hand? I'm reaching out to you. We all need someone to hold on to.

Comment

Female insecurities

Sorry Hippie I was thinking you were Lou. I was trying to reach out to Lou. Has anyone heard from her/him?

Comment

Female insecurities

Hello... i (she) is here an im fine...was just a daft post waffling on about loosing ones confindence due to drinking, feeling sorry for myself cause i refused to go on a date with a gorgeous guy because i just feel so boring when im sober!!...but im sure that will pass, but thanks for the concern xx

Loves

Lou-Lou x x
            "Every passing minute is a chance to turn it all around"...Penelope Cruz...Vanilla Sky

Comment

Female insecurities

it will pass Lou. when we first go AF after a long period of being in the fog things are totally weird at times. I think the newfound clarity makes us self conscious and we see the world and ourselves differently in ways we can't quite put out finger on. I'm willing to bet you are NOT boring...it's just the way you feel at the moment.
              nosce te ipsum
              (Know Thyself)

Comment

Female insecurities

Hippie,

Having been the only girl in my family, I truly understand males and their drives/motivation and insecurities.

It is every bit as tough as what women go through. Different motivations but the same feelings of fears and insecurities.

We are the same and we are not. Good thing, though.

Hope you are doing okay.

Cindi
                AF April 9, 2016

Comment

Working...
                X