Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2008.... I havent had a drink this year!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is amazing stuff everybody!! I will be here, cheering you on - and into my SECOND AF year!!
    It always seems impossible until it's done....

Comment

:goodjob: Everyone! I am starting my 2nd day AF today. Thought I would drink yesterday but just didn't feel it :wd: The bad news is I have a cold, or something, and feel like warmed over crap but I'm sober and didn't wake up this morning questioning what I did last nite .

Comment

Well done Max,
        Day 2 AF today for me!

Eastx
        In life we can live out our dreams its true
        the one who decides,takes chances,makes choices is YOU.

Comment

Brilliant Max!!! Good on'ya!

And everyone too!
          :heart: c: :heart:
          "Be patient and gentle with yourself - the magic is in you."

Comment

I'll join ya. Beginning Day 7 AF here. Made it through the Football party yesterday (jan 1) with the drinkers and a losing team. UH got slaughtered. I felt so strong that I was able to be the one driving hubby and friend home. But that all seems like a breeze compared my personal/emotional state today. Took down the Christmas tree, read through the cards, noticed who we didn't hear from this year. Vacuumed up tons of needles, and for me vacuuming the floor leads to vacuuming the wall corners and ceiling. Believe me there is a reason I always, always did housework snookered. Now I remember. So I'm taking a break, two chocolates, and coming here for reinforcements. Thanks guys.
            sigpic

Comment

Hi all
              What a great idea for a thread! It's great we are all here rooting each other on! Day 111 here - all of them one day at a time like everybody else!
              Hugs
              Jen
              Over 4 months AF :h

Comment

Hi everybody, count me in too! AF all of 2008, all year!! Gonna rack em up with you guys!
                The more we appreciate life, the more life appreciates and bestows us with more goodness.

Comment

Fantastic idea...day 3 for me...i havent drunk at all in 2008!!!

Lou-Lou x x
                  "Every passing minute is a chance to turn it all around"...Penelope Cruz...Vanilla Sky

Comment

Great job!!!! I am gonna take my topomax and zone! congratsssssss!!!!

Comment

Best to you all, Day 2 here and headed off to a new class at the YMCA. Hope to keep my self busy and positive during my bewitching hour.

Comment

Day 6 for me. Today was back to work. When I woke up this morning and looked at myself in the mirror I could see a difference. My eyes were clear and bright and my skin had a healthy glow, it was a pleasant change from the rough and sad person that usually was looking back at me in the morning after a night of drinking.

Comment

Made it through day 2, whew! Headed off to bed now, so I know I for sure have two under my belt. Looking forward to being focused and well rested tomorrow!
                          Krystal

Comment

I still havent had a drink this year, there are some new faces on this thread and that is great, welcome! and gday to all the familiar faces. lets keep this thread as positive as possibe so here is a big pat on the back for everyone so far!
                            "From now on, walking is my beer and feeling good is my hangover" .....Homer Simpson

Comment

Day1 AF

For me. I have stock-up with lots of bottles of water in my car. They are all over the floor.

Love
                              Teardrop.x
                              family is everything to me

Comment

Day 7 AF...made it a week. Still sober in 2008.

Comment

Working...
                                X