Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Book Deal

Hey all.
    Does anyone know if the deal about buying My Way Out and getting a free bottle of Kudzo is still on?
    Thanks.

Book Deal

Not sure, Robenzo, however there is a link at the bottom of the page to contact MWO. They respond extremely quickly.

Good luck!!
    Cindi
    AF April 9, 2016

Comment

Book Deal

Extened offer

Hi, robenzo72 and welcome.

The response to this offer was fantastic and a number of members have asked us to extend it. We are happy to do so for another day. I'll repost the message in the "Just Starting Out" thread and also below for your convenience.

Thanks and welcome aboard!

RJ

--

Order My Way Out for $12.21 from Amazon and receive the book PLUS a free bottle of Kudzu Rescue worth $24.95

24 hour offer! Order My Way Out (soft cover only) from [ame=http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0976247909/102-7624791-5116949?v=glance&n=283155]Amazon[/ame] and we will send you a FREE bottle of Kudzu Rescue, our most popular anti-craving supplement. Kudzu Rescue provides therapeutic dosing to match clinical standards. You'll find more info [ame=http://www.kudzurescue.com/]here[/ame].

Three easy steps! Here's how:

1) Go to [ame=http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0976247909/102-7624791-5116949?v=glance&n=283155]Amazon
      [/ame] and order Roberta Jewell?s My Way Out. Regular price $17.95, on sale for $12.21. Already have the book? Consider helping others by donating yours to a local library, women?s shelter or other nonprofit organization.

2) Place your Amazon order

3) Forward your email receipt to amazon@capalo.com
      or fax to 1-800-877-5680.

That's all there is to it! We?ll mail your bottle of Kudzu Rescue the same day. Questions? Call the Help Desk at 1-866-505-5518.

Don?t miss out--this offer won?t last long and kudzu supplies are limited!

Why are we doing this?
      • We have many new members to the forum this week and want to introduce My Way Out to those who haven't read it
      • Our Amazon ranking has been very high this month. We're proud to show it off (and keep it there)
      • We feel this is a great way to introduce itWe hope this will help get My Way Out into more libraries and nonprofit centers We're anxious to see how this works!
      If you haven't read My Way Out, we hope you'll take advantage of this one-time offer. We have heard from readers all over the globe who have told us this book--and this program--has changed their lives. We hope it will change yours.
      ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Help keep our forum strong--make a contribution to My Way Out. Or show your support by becoming a Subscriber and enjoy enhanced features, as well!

Comment

Working...
      X