Kind Thoughts, Prayers...meow ~.,.~

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My Manx cat is pregnant and having a c section tomorrow afternoon.

We lost her last litter, all five of them, probably due to genetic problems and I had not planned to breed her again.

However she went into heat a week before Jack was due to be neutered so I was "housing" sweet little Dora in my room until it was safe to let her out.

My husband, who does not live here, arrived and opened the door. Hence~ Dora is carrying five kittens.

I would so appreciate a kind thought or a prayer, if you are so inclined, for the well being of these five little souls. And for my little Dora as well.

My avatar is one of her last litter, a beautiful little being.

Loving homes are waiting for them all...........:l

m. xx
    ~Are you looking for the Holy One?
    I am in the next seat.
    My shoulder is against yours. ~Kabir

Magic,

Lots of prayers coming your way for Dora. I love cats and dogs, both in their own way.

Hopefully the litter will survive and Dora, too.

Good luck and :l

Let us know.

Love,
    Cindi
    AF April 9, 2016

Comment

Massive amounts of kind thoughts coming your way-- both to your Dora and the little ones, and also to you Magic.
      Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Comment

Lots of love on the way to Mama cat and sweet little kitties...
        FINALLY -- I'm a non-drinker!!

Comment

Hello Magic,
          I wish you and Dora all the best with the new birthing. I hope that they all make it.
          Lori
          *Definition of Insanity: doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result* Albert Einstein

Comment

Huge love and good wishes from me and my 2 "babies".....my kitties Pip and Boo have saved my life so many times.
            I know how important our furry friends are x x

Lou-Lou x x x
            "Every passing minute is a chance to turn it all around"...Penelope Cruz...Vanilla Sky

Comment

Praying that Dora is safely delivered of 5 healthy, sweet little kitties.

Starlight Impress x

Comment

ahhh praying for dora and the rest of your elfette family. i know this time they will all live and be absolutely perfect. praying dora gets to go to a spa treatment afterwards as well. you know pampering, massage, great food, and absolutely NO MORE HOT SEX for dora
                :welcome:

Comment

Sending many prayers for your little Dora and her new arrivals! Let us know how it goes.

Comment

:l Best wishes for Dora :l
                    Patience has its limits. Take it too far, and it's cowardice.
                    - George Jackson

Comment

Thank you ladies, I have hugged and kissed her for you.

She is so engorged and rolly polly..she's just a tiny cat really with just a tuft of hair for a tail.

We've just one more night to get through with out going into labour. She's still eating so I think we'll make it.

Yes, the spa for Dora, liver pate and a bit of fish, some cheese. A nice soft heating pad by the hot air vent and lots of substitute kitten milk she likes so much. I will never mention the word SEX to her again.

Thank you again for your thoughts and prayers. Kindness goes a long, long way.

m. xxx :fingers: :hug:
                      ~Are you looking for the Holy One?
                      I am in the next seat.
                      My shoulder is against yours. ~Kabir

Comment

Aw...bless...please let us know how it goes , and pics of the babies too

Lots of love

Lou-Lou....Pip and Boo x x x
                        "Every passing minute is a chance to turn it all around"...Penelope Cruz...Vanilla Sky

Comment

I'm going to say a prayer for sweet Dora to have healthy kittens too xxx
                          Please let us know how everything goes Magic... I'll be thinking of you and her too.
                          It is so nice that they have loving homes already waiting for them...

~ I hear a whinny on the wind~

Comment

Love & Hugs to Dora and the kittens ........

Please post pics!!!

BB xx
                            sigpicXXX

Comment

Magic, Just to let you know I am thinking of Dora, her Kittens and you today. I have a big soft spot for Cats, kittens....puppies, Dogs...okay all Animals!

Take care and let us know when you have a moment.

~ I am givings extra hugs to all our family pets today to send to Dora! (1 cat, 1 kitten, 2 puppies, 2 frogs, 2 lizzards and many fish)... okay I am skipping the frogs and lizzards and let my son take care of them, lol and just blowing the fish kisses!:H

God Bless
                              "Faith is taking the first step, even when you don't see the whole staircase." -- Martin Luther King Jr.

Comment

Working...
                              X